Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warrior Tanking Questions

Mordri spear
That isn’t a vendor weapon.

So far as I know, there isn’t a good vendor weapon for tanking.

Mordy spear is good for vit or dex boost if you can get one. DL sword isn’t really much of a tank weapon tbh.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

I am about to reach lvl 200 and I am wondering if there is a solid vendor weapon I can use to tank until I complete DL Sword. Any suggestions?
First off I wouldn't use dl sword. Not really a good weapon at all for dps or tanking. Once you get cg offhand you can use edl sword with rupture. As a tank you want anything that is going to add vitality, armor, defense, things like that. You do not want to focus on damage really. Tanks usually aren't in lock group until after lock anyways. But to answer your question I would stick with whatever you have the best weapon ability just don't use swords until end game . Warriors generally use axe because of the gele axe if they can get it. Or mordy spear if u need extra vitality.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Some rare mobs in OW drop some warrior weapons that add 75 vit and +4 pro stance and another with 75 dex and +4 shield bash. Rare but best option if you can’t get a Mordy/Aggy spear
Yep those are just as good as the Aggy weapons tbh. I have the sword but at lvl 130 it does me no good. I only keep for the added dex and +4 shield bash if I ever need to bash a 220 boss.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.