Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New offhand axe

How bad is the skill if they haven't buffed it after the beta and Is anyone close to getting T8?
Im only t5 cus I gave my alts' troves to tanks so I cant help yet but I really want to know too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

How bad is the skill if they haven't buffed it after the beta and Is anyone close to getting T8?
Im only t5 cus I gave my alts' troves to tanks so I cant help yet but I really want to know too.
What sort of skill are you hoping the axe will have? I don't think they would add a buff like the EDL quiver but something similar to rupture would be nice I guess.
Lugh:
CageTheElephant- 216 Warrior
StoneSour- 164 Ranger
Guy Fieri- Cooking alt

What sort of skill are you hoping the axe will have? I don't think they would add a buff like the EDL quiver but something similar to rupture would be nice I guess.
Perhaps an instant cast divine dmg skill that works similarly to rupture. Initial dmg + tick but the tick being lower than the rogue rondel (so 3k vs 4k for example) and over same period but with an initial dmg skill of 6k+
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex