Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is the point of dps?

What is the point of a dps warrior when you can be a rogue, warriors do not do near as much damage. Just wondering what peoples ideas are:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Re: What is the point of dps?

We have DPS warriors who have insane amounts of damage. I think they have 4.5k damage, 12k attack unlixed or something ridiculous.

If you build them well, they are on par with the best rogues. Of course, edl/dl rondels will give rogues the edge.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Ok thx, i dont understand how though, rogues have shadow strike and stuff. My friend is a rogue thats the same level as me, and he is doing 1500 damage on average and im doing 800, with my best attack which is pummel, my rupture is aslo maxed out but is only doing 600 damage, my giant swin also maxed out and doing 400 damage, i am level 106, can someone help me with my build? just pm me and ill tell you my stats and skill pointa and maybe someone can help me make an amazing dps warrior:)
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Ok thx, i dont understand how though, rogues have shadow strike and stuff. My friend is a rogue thats the same level as me, and he is doing 1500 damage on average and im doing 800, with my best attack which is pummel, my rupture is aslo maxed out but is only doing 600 damage, my giant swin also maxed out and doing 400 damage, i am level 106, can someone help me with my build? just pm me and ill tell you my stats and skill pointa and maybe someone can help me make an amazing dps warrior:)
You won’t see it until you get to level 170-180 and can go full str. Your friend might be doing more burst damage, but you stay alive longer I’d bet. A lot depends on weapons and gear as well. Most leveling warriors are 3/2 or 2/3 str/vit until they are leveled or are geared enough to run a full str build.

If you want dps, you need frenzy, shatter, pummel, rupture, double attack. Giant is a slow cast, and many dps war avoid it.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

ok thankyou, I have 3/2 str/vit build, but with my vit and stre rings its actually equal. I have about 300 vit in rings.
Star Shot- Ranger 100+