Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Endgame Axe Warrior With Questions

Hello everyone,

I've recently gone back and fourth about 6 times about being a tank until I finally came to the realization that it will be a waste of my time lol. Anyhow, I decided to stick with being a DPS axe warrior. Currently in Epona (the server I'm from), I am getting close to becoming one of the better DPS warriors, however there are a few things I need to figure out in order to progress.

1. I currently have a Skain Storm Charm, a Runic Valour neck, and 2 Mighty Havoc Gelebron Braces (axe/dmg ones). I currently need to figure out my ring situation, but the problem is that I don't know what to do. In Epona, axe rings are expensive and somewhat difficult to find. I understand they are great, but are there alternatives? Would 3 Runic Valour Rings be better than 3 +500 axe rings? (I am running divine damage ring + whatever the three rings will be).

2. I was lucky enough to get a Solar Flames Gelebron Axe and a Strength Mordris helm, so those items are not a problem. However, the offhand is a problem I am having. Is a runic spite dagger a better DPS offhand for chaos bosses than the axe?

3. What is the recommended attack lixed up + frenzy for a DPS endgame warrior?

Thank you for reading and for responding! (If you did of course)
An old character. . .

Re: Endgame Axe Warrior With Questions

Hello everyone,

I've recently gone back and fourth about 6 times about being a tank until I finally came to the realization that it will be a waste of my time lol. Anyhow, I decided to stick with being a DPS axe warrior. Currently in Epona (the server I'm from), I am getting close to becoming one of the better DPS warriors, however there are a few things I need to figure out in order to progress.

1. I currently have a Skain Storm Charm, a Runic Valour neck, and 2 Mighty Havoc Gelebron Braces (axe/dmg ones). I currently need to figure out my ring situation, but the problem is that I don't know what to do. In Epona, axe rings are expensive and somewhat difficult to find. I understand they are great, but are there alternatives? Would 3 Runic Valour Rings be better than 3 +500 axe rings? (I am running divine damage ring + whatever the three rings will be).

2. I was lucky enough to get a Solar Flames Gelebron Axe and a Strength Mordris helm, so those items are not a problem. However, the offhand is a problem I am having. Is a runic spite dagger a better DPS offhand for chaos bosses than the axe?

Im no dps warrior so take what i say with a grain of salt. However i can answer or attempt to answer your attack question, i currently run 10k attack unlixed as a rogue that might be hard without access to 700+ axe rings and no reapers but thats what i would shoot for attack wise.

Re: Endgame Axe Warrior With Questions

Hello everyone,

Edl shield best followed by spite
Runic valours abt the same as +500
An attack mordris helm is better a pure str helm. In order: moon, earth, victory, duelist etc
Ideally 15k attack ofc. Running 3 top tier axe rings and some dg should get u there with a pot.
I'd also recomend swaps for rupture and pummel if possible
Hi