Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stats

Im making a warrior and want to know where to put what. Dps not tank btw. Also when i started i noticed giant swing is kinda slow, should i switch it for another skill or no

Re: Stats

Im making a warrior and want to know where to put what. Dps not tank btw. Also when i started i noticed giant swing is kinda slow, should i switch it for another skill or no
2:1 ratio in str:vit. If u don't have a lot of resto put some in foc. I use shatter pummel rupture dbl att and frenzy. Starting out u want to max in this order, shatter, pumm, dbl, rupt, frenz. Reason frenzy is last cause by the time u finish casting skills the mob should be close to death. Warr r more skill based than melee, which is y att isn't necessary. Bow keep in mind boss dps builds r different but this is best lvling build. Make sure to keep up on armor quests or u will lose a lot of resto constantly spamming.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

2:1 ratio in str:vit. If u don't have a lot of resto put some in foc. I use shatter pummel rupture dbl att and frenzy. Starting out u want to max in this order, shatter, pumm, dbl, rupt, frenz. Reason frenzy is last cause by the time u finish casting skills the mob should be close to death. Warr r more skill based than melee, which is y att isn't necessary. Bow keep in mind boss dps builds r different but this is best lvling build. Make sure to keep up on armor quests or u will lose a lot of resto constantly spamming.
Melee still makes up most dmg lol. I don't think u have played any melee class before? Not as much as rangers ofc but melee is still very key to warrior dps
Hi

Melee still makes up most dmg lol. I don't think u have played any melee class before? Not as much as rangers ofc but melee is still very key to warrior dps
Only class not e.g. is mage and rogue. For my experience lvling war to 220 melee dmg (while important) didn't do most of my damage like my ranger did. I had such good skill based lux that's how it worked. The build worked great for me and was prob most fun for me to lvl. I went from 1 to 220 in less than 2 months. I think on bossing is where melee takes over for most important in terms of dps. But if u kill 3* jobs and have good skill lux. U won't cast melee more than a few times. That's how it was for me anyways.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

low level warrior is heavily skill reliant.

As a low level i recommend using stance over frenzy till around level 120-150. Then swap to frenzy. Unless it has been changed, frenzy is quite underwhelming at lower levels and scales a lot more at the later levels (40-50). Plus im not sure if you are a new player or this is just an alt but as a new player you wont be able to afford lots of restos so stance helps out a lot and is very cost efficient. Stance also lasts 50% longer thanfrenzy which is nice
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I'm talking about raids...

low level warrior is heavily skill reliant.

As a low level i recommend using stance over frenzy till around level 120-150. Then swap to frenzy. Unless it has been changed, frenzy is quite underwhelming at lower levels and scales a lot more at the later levels (40-50). Plus im not sure if you are a new player or this is just an alt but as a new player you wont be able to afford lots of restos so stance helps out a lot and is very cost efficient. Stance also lasts 50% longer thanfrenzy which is nice
Hi