Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

why is my warrior doig no damage?

hello guys, i am a lv 75 warrior. i have a problem i am only doing 300 damage with my best skills. it doesnt make any sense because all my friends at this lv are doing 1000 damage. on my rupture it says i can do up to 800 damage yet i only do 300. mabey im just getting something wrong.
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Re: why is my warrior doig no damage?

hello guys, i am a lv 75 warrior. i have a problem i am only doing 300 damage with my best skills. it doesnt make any sense because all my friends at this lv are doing 1000 damage. on my rupture it says i can do up to 800 damage yet i only do 300. mabey im just getting something wrong.
What is your friends classes? If they're mages I'd understand because mages are only skill based and their auto attacks don't count, yes rupture would deal low damage because mobs have resists, if you wanna increase your rupture damage then max you frenzy and shatter, cast frenzy before fighting then cast shatter on mob followed with ruputre, it should deal like 600 to 700 damage with shatter
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw