Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

End Game Tanks!

Hey everyone! I was wondering how endgame tanks across the servers have built themselves. This post is aimed at 220+ tanks but any tank can feel free to share their stats.

I ask that you:
-Post your stats
-Share your reasoning for choosing this build
-The build's general pros/cons

My stats are:
Def: 8175
HP: 21519
Armor: 2583

All these stats are unlixed.
Pythoar - 222 Warrior
DoomClaw - 205 Rogue
Proud Member of Revival!

Re: End Game Tanks!

Hey everyone! I was wondering how endgame tanks across the servers have built themselves. This post is aimed at 220+ tanks but any tank can feel free to share their stats.

I ask that you:
-Post your stats

My stats are:

100000 defence
2 hp
Hi

I ask that you:
-Post your stats

My stats are:

I didn't wanna be tank but the conditions forced me, not the best stats but I solo tank hrung, gron and crag 6* ( didn't try solo tanking others but I will try rev and dobby soon ) also tanked a mord with 3 deaths without druid till they came at 20% in an 18mins kill, my aim is to solo tank mord with no druid
1518173491103.jpg
1518173491103.jpg (55.96 KiB) Viewed 4483 times
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I ask that you:
-Post your stats

My stats are:

I didn't wanna be tank but the conditions forced me, not the best stats but I solo tank hrung, gron and crag 6* ( didn't try solo tanking others but I will try rev and dobby soon ) also tanked a mord with 3 deaths without druid till they came at 20% in an 18mins kill, my aim is to solo tank mord with no druid
1518173491103.jpg
Not to discourage u Agent K, gl solo tanking dobby6 (Krothur if u dont use dobby ;) ) Its harder than Unox6 (Cuz logic right?)

For stats i run 22.4k hp, 7.8k defence (lixed), some amount of armour.

Wish i had more defence but Void night helms and imp/godly azure core braces just arent exisiting, we have one imp azure core brace on arawn, no godly :evil:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Not to discourage u Agent K, gl solo tanking dobby6 (Krothur if u dont use dobby ;) ) Its harder than Unox6 (Cuz logic right?)

For stats i run 22.4k hp, 7.8k defence (lixed), some amount of armour.

Wish i had more defence but Void night helms and imp/godly azure core braces just arent exisiting, we have one imp azure core brace on arawn, no godly :evil:
Lol tell me about dobby, crazy boss tbh but I'll give it a try, my lixed def is about 8.6k or 8.7k I'll need to work on my hp tho, need an hp kite also and think imma be suited to tank everything, only boss I didn't tank is gelebron, back then because other tanks didn't know how to run around and tank adds, but they got more tanks and adds were managed and I just became a basher.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Everyone has such higher defence than me :cry: Stupid proteus never drop the good drops
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Level 215. I need to get a hp kite and gele axe still but I’m not in endgame clan and don’t play this server anymore so prob never will.
Attachments
25C3F0F8-CDA2-4348-B8F1-89462FFF1E64.jpeg
25C3F0F8-CDA2-4348-B8F1-89462FFF1E64.jpeg (135.85 KiB) Viewed 4415 times
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here