Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Void Vit Spear vs A lv 200 Axe + Godly Necro Rup Band.

Some people (like myself) hate hot swapping. Ik it puts me at a disadvantage but hot swapping has always ruined gameplay for me so I avoid it (I’m old school and I like my gameplay to be nice and simple like it was pre hot swapping).

Doesn’t matter if he hot swaps or not ig as it has nothing to do with what he was asking lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Void Vit Spear vs A lv 200 Axe + Godly Necro Rup Band.

I love rupture....but mainly for the dot it gives while you auto or use other skills. That can be maintained the entire raid without the brace. Other than that the brace is just adding energy and hp. You have better options.

Even without the long recast warrior famage skills tend to take a long time to cast. Aside from pummel you can usually get a good 2-3 autos in during the time it takes to cast the skill. So I personally feel that a warrior using a recast braver is a bit unnecessary.

Just because it says "Godly" doesn't necessarily mean that it's better than your other options.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!