Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword warrior?

+1 Criminal

But Agent k does not represent Fingal as a collective, his opinions are his own. We do however compete intensely with one another, not other servers, and that competition has made for a lot of good endgame toons across the board.

Sword warriors can be good tanks as well. Not using edl sword of course but a Necro sword with shield proc. A couple of our tanks use this set up with enhanced chaos resistance in their symmetry rings,edl shields and druid offhand skill and they make everyone's job a lot easier.
As for what Foool asked, I'm a decent ranger and I play my role. I don't think I'm the best in the game but I do quite well:
+900 damage to that when I cast wrath and reapers touch and a little more when I'm on my battle mount. Every server has exceptional individuals who are good at the classes they've chosen, and we shouldn't discredit them for not being as vocal about it as others.
Im definitely not into trashing Fingal. I simply put a mirror to Agent K's comments on calling us weak.

Yes, ur heavily geared (although surprisingly lower dmg, again, we support dmg stacking) and Id understand u being OP, yet, Id not believe saying he can win without slash lure over rangers. Im guessing the attack is elixed tho as I tried to calculate and couldnt see a build where u have 18k attack with even heavy top gear (even 2 godly braces), so it doesnt fully count.

Im a dps warrior, I got many kills, from hrung to gelebron (prot prime was actually last one I got kill on for first time), Im also heavily geared (albeit, mighty havoc brace, dark sun helm, 2 dg pieces), but I also carry some top gear like godly havoc and my rings are : godly fate, 2 imperial fate and royal divine.

But Im not a fool I know how big of a disadvantage Im at for not having edl offhand, especially next to our top ranger Sere who has equal lvl gear to mine more or less. Also my pet is lowest tier :SSS
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Again, damage stacking means nothing if it's all resisted, I can go up to 8k with 2h hammer and say: oh damage stacking is so good, 2h hammer defiantly beats edl sword!
That sword you call crap I still beat em with it...
Also it doesn't matter how good ones gear is that much, you might have the best car but it doesn't mean you could drive it properly.
Attachments
1516568365728.jpg
1516568365728.jpg (71.37 KiB) Viewed 3039 times
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Thats an old photo and it doesn't show anything man. Agent you'd never get a kill over me in any lifetime if I didn't assist with keeping adds off druids or killing priest on respawn because rapid shot cancels her entangle and rangers melt her. It's called playing your role. I definitely didn't have any of the gear I'm wearing right now. You know the truth my son, stop trying to skew it. Talking about driving a toon, you're still working on a learners permit gtfo kid.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

Thats an old photo and it doesn't show anything man. Agent you'd never get a kill over me in any lifetime if I didn't assist with keeping adds off druids or killing priest on respawn because rapid shot cancels her entangle and rangers melt her. It's called playing your role. I definitely didn't have any of the gear I'm wearing right now. You know the truth my son, stop trying to skew it. Talking about driving a toon, you're still working on a learners permit gtfo kid.
the heck were you wearing in that photo lol
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Again, damage stacking means nothing if it's all resisted, I can go up to 8k with 2h hammer and say: oh damage stacking is so good, 2h hammer defiantly beats edl sword!
Also it doesn't matter how good ones gear is that much, you might have the best car but it doesn't mean you could drive it properly.
Sounds to me like u just got trashed by lex.

Ur bragging over a mordy kill? I had so many... Including necro kills, hrung kills, prot kills (bases and prime), and gele kill. U wanna teach me how to drive? Using ur bad analogies and trying to compare dmg stacking as using 2h hammer to using gele axe is outright dumb. Stop agent, u keep making urself look worse.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Ur bragging over a mordy kill? I had so many... Including necro kills, hrung kills, prot kills (bases and prime), and gele kill. U wanna teach me how to drive? Using ur bad analogies and trying to compare dmg stacking as using 2h hammer to using gele axe is outright dumb. Stop agent, u keep making urself look worse.

I find you to be looking dumb criminal. Considering agent has gele axe aswell along with axe rings and dg. He didn't get owned by lex because lex has had the same gear forever now after bribing clannies not to bid so he can get at a low point cost. The only thing new would be the prot brace that he took from an inactive clanny after he up the unfathomable out of her bids at the time of auction. Anyways, there's been countless times agent has gotten kill over lex, and I agree the sword is a monster on endgame and the axes are simply only only useful to cast skills with.

Shall we rewind and touch up on that horrible dark sun helm you Use? Let me guess, that's better than victory/earth? Lol.

Oh and 1 last thing. Everyone knows lex doesn't touch an add ever. Now he will come on here denying it and probably say my name as if it's suppose to scare me away, and or he will cry to others in clan to hop on topic and defend him. But come on to fingal, you won't see an arrow escape main boss from him. :D

You're irrelevant and I have never bribed anyone or told them not to bid on anything you idiot, stop posting lies. You don't know a thing about how a real clan operates or how winning feels, look at all your failed attempts...(Rewind that if you seek nostalgia). Don't get your fanny exposed on these forums Dakota better put some respect on the end of my name when you say it.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

How can one be trashed by trash? I'm the one trashing the trash, he is just horrible with his toon, hell he even swapped his blood set for a storm set, when you get kills on prot without running from rotors then I could see how horrible dps in your server is, I don't need to spectate anyone but I can tell how horrible they are if they lose a kill to a warrior who doesn't run from rotors, what's your crit autos there btw? Mine are 2.4k with sword plus the op divine glows.
Getting gele kill also shows how horrible it is, one doesn't use divine damage weap and getting kills, mord is so resistant to everything but immune to divine, wanna tell me you beat quivers and rondels on gele then say your server dps isn't bad? It's horrible, you're driven by the gear you have +your attack + rupture damage, anyone with equal gear and could think 70% about dps shall beat ya, giarantee even my noob level 215 rogue could beat you on kills.
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

I find you to be looking dumb criminal. Considering agent has gele axe aswell along with axe rings and dg. He didn't get owned by lex because lex has had the same gear forever now after bribing clannies not to bid so he can get at a low point cost. The only thing new would be the prot brace that he took from an inactive clanny after he up the **** out of her bids at the time of auction. Anyways, there's been countless times agent has gotten kill over lex, and I agree the sword is a monster on endgame and the axes are simply only only useful to cast skills with.

Shall we rewind and touch up on that horrible dark sun helm you Use? Let me guess, that's better than victory/earth? Lol.

Oh and 1 last thing. Everyone knows lex doesn't touch an add ever. Now he will come on here denying it and probably say my name as if it's suppose to scare me away, and or he will cry to others in clan to hop on topic and defend him. But come on to fingal, you won't see an arrow escape main boss from him. :D
Good job, you and Agent found a way to bring drama into a interesting topic to read about with your either rude comments or pointless comments. Please leave if your here to bring your servers drama into this topic about dps warriors.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Good job, you and Agent found a way to bring drama into a interesting topic to read about with your either rude comments or pointless comments. Please leave if your here to bring your servers drama into this topic about dps warriors.
Hello
The Expendables

YouTube: