Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword warrior?

Rangers are better DPS period, so yes, there really was no point to this "stupid argument". I'm amazed that it even got this far.
Wha wha wha wha
May wanna clarify .-. No ranger will outdps a decent mage on a mob with 0 resists (like obelisk of power) even if they haste up .-.
Cuz of divine damage rangers are da best on chaos bosses unless they have super low elemental resists (like 205 210 edl for ice and 195 185 edl For Fire)
I was talking about in comparison to Warriors
Would you kindly?

Rangers are better DPS period, so yes, there really was no point to this "stupid argument". I'm amazed that it even got this far.
Wha wha wha wha
May wanna clarify .-. No ranger will outdps a decent mage on a mob with 0 resists (like obelisk of power) even if they haste up .-.
Cuz of divine damage rangers are da best on chaos bosses unless they have super low elemental resists (like 205 210 edl for ice and 195 185 edl For Fire)

Rangers would be about equal as mages on a boss with 0 resists .
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Wha wha wha wha

Rangers would be about equal as mages on a boss with 0 resists .
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Wha wha wha wha
Yes but life isnt ideal.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex