Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword warrior?

Again, damage stacking means nothing if it's all resisted, I can go up to 8k with 2h hammer and say: oh damage stacking is so good, 2h hammer defiantly beats edl sword!
That sword you call crap I still beat em with it...
Also it doesn't matter how good ones gear is that much, you might have the best car but it doesn't mean you could drive it properly.
Sounds to me like u just got trashed by lex.

Ur bragging over a mordy kill? I had so many... Including necro kills, hrung kills, prot kills (bases and prime), and gele kill. U wanna teach me how to drive? Using ur bad analogies and trying to compare dmg stacking as using 2h hammer to using gele axe is outright dumb. Stop agent, u keep making urself look worse.
I don't understand how u think edl bow is any better then sword tbh. 5 dmg less and if u have lures for both then they are almost identical.
Hi

Again, damage stacking means nothing if it's all resisted, I can go up to 8k with 2h hammer and say: oh damage stacking is so good, 2h hammer defiantly beats edl sword!
That sword you call crap I still beat em with it...
Also it doesn't matter how good ones gear is that much, you might have the best car but it doesn't mean you could drive it properly.
Sounds to me like u just got trashed by lex.

Ur bragging over a mordy kill? I had so many... Including necro kills, hrung kills, prot kills (bases and prime), and gele kill. U wanna teach me how to drive? Using ur bad analogies and trying to compare dmg stacking as using 2h hammer to using gele axe is outright dumb. Stop agent, u keep making urself look worse.
I don't understand how u think edl bow is any better then sword tbh. 5 dmg less and if u have lures for both then they are almost identical.
if im not mistaken, sword also hits speed cap on haste. Bow doesnt
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Sword speed on haste is 1.7% quicker but bow physicial dmg is 2.7% more. Slash and Pierce lure are both based on Fire magic so it's pretty equal. But with sword you have to swap to axe/blunt (as well as a rupture ring/brace if want it max) to use rupture, with bow you don't have to swap to spear to cast barbed shot.

But @Nate make your warrior noob add tank :)
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Sword speed on haste is 1.7% quicker but bow physicial dmg is 2.7% more. Slash and Pierce lure are both based on Fire magic so it's pretty equal. But with sword you have to swap to axe/blunt (as well as a rupture ring/brace if want it max) to use rupture, with bow you don't have to swap to spear to cast barbed shot.

But @Nate make your warrior noob add tank :)
Ur smart
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Bow is better cause it can be used at range. Stats wise they are identical
I think the name RANGER suggests it can be used at range which is only better for prot and some legacies.
Umm no lol. Bow is better for every boss that can be bolased and every boss that can be tanked allowing rangers to stay out of AOE range. Comparing the two is pretty stupid lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I think the name RANGER suggests it can be used at range which is only better for prot and some legacies.
Umm no lol. Bow is better for every boss that can be bolased and every boss that can be tanked allowing rangers to stay out of AOE range. Comparing the two is pretty stupid lol.
You get the point
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

But now you're throwing out situational comparisons. The comparison should be stat vs stat. If a ranger and a warrior have the same exact attack and the same exact damage and both are hasted and let's say neither has an offhand and there is no aoe and there's a tank, which weapon will do more damage in 10 minutes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

But now you're throwing out situational comparisons. The comparison should be stat vs stat. If a ranger and a warrior have the same exact attack and the same exact damage and both are hasted and let's say neither has an offhand and there is no aoe and there's a tank, which weapon will do more damage in 10 minutes.
But there is edl bow and gele bow.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?