Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EG warrior build show off *Please!*

Not on bosses with chaos bundle.
I would on onyx and bosses with lower resistances (prob mord and hrung). If you use pierce food with ur heavy autos the difference between procs and normal autos isn't as great so they aren't as effective. You can easily test it you know. Just work out ur autos that u get with axe gear and then sword gear
Who the hell kills onyx, then even bother about kill.
What is piercing food gonna buff? A big 50 initial damage omg!
Another thing, mord and hrung don't have low resistances... my 10k autos are 2.3k on mord and 2.5k on hrung, piercing food would make it 2.4k and 2.6k oh lord that's too much!
What are you even doing in this thread? It's for endgamer warriors, not them who think mord and hrung have low resistances...
u are a fool. 180 pierce damage adds more then 100 damage. Thats ur edl sword damage again. Plus you won't auto 2.3k on mord lmao
Hi

I would on onyx and bosses with lower resistances (prob mord and hrung). If you use pierce food with ur heavy autos the difference between procs and normal autos isn't as great so they aren't as effective. You can easily test it you know. Just work out ur autos that u get with axe gear and then sword gear
Another thing, mord and hrung don't have low resistances... my 10k autos are 2.3k on mord and 2.5k on hrung, piercing food would make it 2.4k and 2.6k oh lord that's too much!
What are you even doing in this thread? It's for endgamer warriors, not them who think mord and hrung have low resistances...
u are a fool. 180 pierce damage adds more then 100 damage. Thats ur edl sword damage again. Plus you won't auto 2.3k on mord lmao
How is 180 damage equals piercing food?
Edl sword is 175 slashing damage, but weapon phsycial damages have multiples, 180 piercing from food is never equivalent to my weapon... and if you say it is, then you say 180 piercing food adds 100 damage, does that mean my sword itself does less than 100 damage? Just shows how much you don't know
Amd since mord has low resists as you mentioned, why can't I auto 2.3k?
But I can do 2.3k, on sword warrior and rogue, 180 piercing food adds 100 damage on mord? Jeez
Attachments
1515461892882.jpg
1515461892882.jpg (46.22 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
1515461894277.jpg
1515461894277.jpg (59.71 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Edl sword is 175 slashing damage, but weapon phsycial damages have multiples, 180 piercing from food is never equivalent to my weapon... and if you say it is, then you say 180 piercing food adds 100 damage, does that mean my sword itself does less than 100 damage? Just shows how much you don't know
But I can do 2.3k, on sword warrior and rogue, 180 piercing food adds 100 damage on mord? Jeez
U said pierce foods adds 50 initial damage. 180 pierce is actually greater then 175 slash btw (180 - 175 = 5 bud). Btw that 2.3k was a crit lmao. I said 180 pierce adds MORE then 100 damage and you said pierce food adds 50 damage (LOL). Maybe do some English reading classes
Hi

U said pierce foods adds 50 initial damage. 180 pierce is actually greater then 175 slash btw (180 - 175 = 5 bud). Btw that 2.3k was a crit lmao. I said 180 pierce adds MORE then 100 damage and you said pierce food adds 50 damage (LOL). Maybe do some English reading classes
I said it adds like 50 actual damage, what's written on items doesn't deal 100% of the damage written, just like how no weapon deals full damage.
And you're stupid if you think the 180 piercing damage written on food is greater than weapon damage written on weapons, because weapon damages are usually ×11, so 175 × 11 = real weapon damage, 180 piercing from food won't double that damage if 175 slashing on sword is 1925, piercing "food" won't add 1980 damage, just like how Unhallowed Behemoth amulet works, says 150 damage but actually adds less because resists and it's only 150 additional damage that isn't multiplied, maybe you need lessons about CH, because what I was talking about multiples not written damage.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I said it adds like 50 actual damage, what's written on items doesn't deal 100% of the damage written, just like how no weapon deals full damage.
And you're stupid if you think the 180 piercing damage written on food is greater than weapon damage written on weapons, because weapon damages are usually ×11, so 175 × 11 = real weapon damage, 180 piercing from food won't double that damage if 175 slashing on sword is 1925, piercing "food" won't add 1980 damage, just like how Unhallowed Behemoth amulet works, says 150 damage but actually adds less because resists and it's only 150 additional damage that isn't multiplied, maybe you need lessons about CH, because what I was talking about multiples not written damage.
Have you used the pierce food? It multiplies lol
Hi

The 175 slash on edl sword is multiplied by atrength and weapon ability. The 180 pierce off food is multiplied only by strength. Both multiply but the sword definately adds more damage than the food
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I'm curious where you are getting this 180 pierce food as an example, unless its perfected? Bara Brith is 96 pierce food and it adds about 1500 damage on the damage screen (so yes, way more than 100). Caviar is 100 pierce food and adds just a tad more. I've used exquisite bara brith 144 pierce food and it added approximately 2200 damage. I've had my damage as high as 7800 with food.

Agent K- Curious, are you a cook and have tested this? I'm 180 cook and 182 fishing, and have almost all recipes accept the tenderloin (crushing dmg). I believe this food acts differently than you might think.

I did take some of the advice here, dropped the Mayhem ring and replaced with another necro axe ring, going without bash atm unless its completely necessary, however we kill gele same day it spawns and I'm typically one of the main bashers (looks like a respect). All the changes still affected my damage minimally, raising it by about 1-2% at the cost of no bash and 5 less into shatter. With no rabbit I'm sitting at 1021 energy, which is not sustainable in my eyes. If there is a lock battle (happens rarely on my server), then I just don't use it. I do have the opportunity to use a dps pet if needed.

I did take some of the advice here, dropped the Mayhem ring and replaced with another necro axe ring, going without bash atm unless its completely necessary, however we kill gele same day it spawns and I'm typically one of the main bashers (looks like a respect). All the changes still affected my damage minimally, raising it by about 1-2% at the cost of no bash and 5 less into shatter. With no rabbit I'm sitting at 1021 energy, which is not sustainable in my eyes. If there is a lock battle (happens rarely on my server), then I just don't use it. I do have the opportunity to use a dps pet if needed.
do you have line or wechat? I can send a video and explain what i mean by gear swapping. Should be no reason that you cant max shatter and pummel and probably max bash aswell.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I'm curious where you are getting this 180 pierce food as an example, unless its perfected? Bara Brith is 96 pierce food and it adds about 1500 damage on the damage screen (so yes, way more than 100). Caviar is 100 pierce food and adds just a tad more. I've used exquisite bara brith 144 pierce food and it added approximately 2200 damage. I've had my damage as high as 7800 with food.

Agent K- Curious, are you a cook and have tested this? I'm 180 cook and 182 fishing, and have almost all recipes accept the tenderloin (crushing dmg). I believe this food acts differently than you might think.

Attack is the most important stat not damage. Dump the str from the wolf Into focus losing no focus and gaining a dmg boost on wolf skills
Hi

Uhm bara brith (96 pierce) adds almost 1500.

I still prefer axe. I dont have low energy, and we on Belenus dont follow the same meta that attacking stacking is always superior to dmg stacking. Therefore we are heavy supporters of braces lik gele ones and generally dmg boosting gear over attack boosting gear (preferably both).

Can we refrain from calling anyone stupid tho? We all just believe in different builds and gear and pets and stats and everything.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex