Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EG warrior build show off *Please!*

I would love to have a place to look at the build of some and game Warriors. Whether it be drinking, DPS, or leveling the last few levels, I found that it is much harder to see builds if you are not a rogue. I don’t know why Roecks are the only ones posting their stance and builds on a consistent basis but I would love to see Warriors doing it as well. I find warrior exceptionally fun to play, but I’m fascinated with stats and builds.

PLEASE post your stats and key gear in the build(s) you most enjoy! Thanks in advance to any and all!
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Re: EG warrior build show off *Please!*

I know there is at least one Warrior in full doch gul (hopefully more.) I’d be curious to see how he deals with the lack of energy. (And really how everyone deals with the lack of energy since I’ve been told many times that it’s a huge problem.)

I know there are at least a couple who have builds specifically for soloing edl 5*s.

Does anyone use lvl 200 2h hammer? (I do cause it is cheap and fun imo)

What are the minimum or more, defense, and HP needed to effectively tank gele?

Is there a tank build that would incorporate the defense DG pieces and still be a viable endgame tank build?

What are the top three tank charms to use if you were using a luxury amulet instead of a Skain set?

What are the top three tank amulets?

How does raid gear stack up against luxury amulets for tanks?

Cool Down gear is usually some of the top-tier for Many classes. What are some of the best cool down items for warriors and how do they stack up against the competition. E.g. are they worth using?

He’s are some of the types of questions that I believe are very easily answered in every class except order because they discuss and share builds quite often. I believe all these questions would be clearly known if we shared bills with each other more often. Also, if you have the answers to all those questions were eating most of them and just everyone knows except me, feel free to correct me.
General of EXODUS

Clan Pantheon

I don't have anything to show off but I'll tell you what I currently use. Does not seem to cause any problems. I usually only tank XDL or sents at Gele.

Str - 5(95)
Dex - 5(205)
Foc - 10
Vit - 1090(2625)

HP - 21506
En - 1937

Att - 2675 I never attack
Dam - 1181 I never do damage
Def - 3360
Arm - 1633

Poacher Ammy
Imp Silverweb Chitin
Mighty Proto braces (Crimson Shield and Azure Shield)
Majestic Proto shield wall ring
Skain rings shrivewood, Ironroot, stormleaf
Runic shield of endurance
Vit hally
xdl armor

skills
protective stance44, defensive formation50, taunt50, warcry45, shield wall40, shield bash42

I only tank so there is nothing special here. I don't usually auto because it does very little damage anyway.
Spit (Mage 226)
lil druid (220)
Damaged Soul (211+)
Creeping Death (Ranger 200)
World-Taranis

I don't have anything to show off but I'll tell you what I currently use. Does not seem to cause any problems. I usually only tank XDL or sents at Gele.

Str - 5(95)
Dex - 5(205)
Foc - 10
Vit - 1090(2625)

HP - 21506
En - 1937

Att - 2675 I never attack
Dam - 1181 I never do damage
Def - 3360
Arm - 1633

Poacher Ammy
Imp Silverweb Chitin
Mighty Proto braces (Crimson Shield and Azure Shield)
Majestic Proto shield wall ring
Skain rings shrivewood, Ironroot, stormleaf
Runic shield of endurance
Vit hally
xdl armor

skills
protective stance44, defensive formation50, taunt50, warcry45, shield wall40, shield bash42

I only tank so there is nothing special here. I don't usually auto because it does very little damage anyway.
Thanks!

Which part do you use? And Are you able to keep your energy up and off to continuously spam skills with only 2K energy? Also are those your stats before stance and def form, or after?
General of EXODUS

Clan Pantheon

That's a lot of questions, so I'll just address a few of the DG questions.

We have 3 full DG warriors in our clan, I was the first (we rotate classes, at some point you have to since you run out of lower confuxes). I think we are up to somewhere around 17 full DG toons. We have plenty of tanks.

Low energy and skill points are the downside to DG. I utilize a golden rabbit, which helps considerably with energy totals and regen (175 a tick). If I didn't have a rabbit I'd have to slug a resto every 30 seconds (no thanks). Also, with DG and no armor, plus much less resistance to Chaos dmg, the rabbit keeps me alive. Yes I could do more damage with a wolf/spider or any other dps pet, but I'd be dead much more and have massive energy issues. I dual log my lvl 232 rogue, so I'm not too worried about my raid damage output, its just fine. I duo kill or tank a lot of ring bosses and cooking bosses, so the rabbit is invaluable to me.

2h hammer? No, I use a void gele axe.

Blacksash
234- Clan Wolfgang
Mabon

That's a lot of questions, so I'll just address a few of the DG questions.

We have 3 full DG warriors in our clan, I was the first (we rotate classes, at some point you have to since you run out of lower confuxes). I think we are up to somewhere around 17 full DG toons. We have plenty of tanks.

Low energy and skill points are the downside to DG. I utilize a golden rabbit, which helps considerably with energy totals and regen (175 a tick). If I didn't have a rabbit I'd have to slug a resto every 30 seconds (no thanks). Also, with DG and no armor, plus much less resistance to Chaos dmg, the rabbit keeps me alive. Yes I could do more damage with a wolf/spider or any other dps pet, but I'd be dead much more and have massive energy issues. I dual log my lvl 232 rogue, so I'm not too worried about my raid damage output, its just fine. I duo kill or tank a lot of ring bosses and cooking bosses, so the rabbit is invaluable to me.

2h hammer? No, I use a void gele axe.

Blacksash
234- Clan Wolfgang
Mabon
Thanks! Sorry were so many questions. I just picked a bunch because I think there’s a bunch that not everyone knows the answer to or has the ability to get the answer to Easily. Rogues on the other hand have 1 million threads where they can find any of that information. Thanks for giving a DG perspective, I really appreciate it
General of EXODUS

Clan Pantheon

Not full dg, Id not agree to take a set because we chose the route of pieces to more ppl than sets to less. I use dg gloves and bp. I dont have prot brace/attack helm yet, mostly because I refrain from asking. Dmg exceeds 5k, but thats never enough of it. I believe that with the gear mentioned above like void axe (I have shadow) and full dg set Id be close to 6k dmg.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex