Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Two handed weapon or one handed and shield?

I apologise whole heartedly if this has been answered a hundred times but thought I would ask specifically to my situation as I’m Leveling with a Druid specced to heal.

I got myself a two handed sword about level 28 and am not 36 and don’t know what is the best to get betweeen two handed and one, what would be recommended for levelling with a healer, whats fastest dps?
"Once, they asked the wise man, 'Is he who gives you a wild tiger in a jade box being truly generous?' The Great Sage replied, 'How should I know?'"

Re: Two handed weapon or one handed and shield?

I apologise whole heartedly if this has been answered a hundred times but thought I would ask specifically to my situation as I’m Leveling with a Druid specced to heal.

I got myself a two handed sword about level 28 and am not 36 and don’t know what is the best to get betweeen two handed and one, what would be recommended for levelling with a healer, whats fastest dps?
Don't uae 2 handed weapons yet, stick with 1 handed axe and offhand axe or any other golden item.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Two handed weapon or one handed and shield?

I believe you can get a pretty good axe and offhand from the ancient stonevale shop, although I'm not sure you meet the level req. I think there's a shop in shalemont, but I don't know how worthwhile those are. However upon reaching the otherworld, I do recommend sticking to the shop axes and a luxury offhand (the scavenger shop I believe).

1-handed weapons are the way to go, because they have smaller delay which makes up for less damage. Also, the offhand weapons add great bonuses (only get the shields if you're 100% tanking and you mentioned leveling with a druid, so you won't really need on...).
2-handed weapons do have great damage, but high delay. This, combined with the inflexibility of not having an offhand, makes them a nuisance. (This is why the big Jotun king weapons suck)

(Also, not sure if this was part of the question, but offhand weapons have no direct correlation with ability.)

(However, I do recommend dropping the sword in favor of an axe/hammer asap; rupture (axe/hammer-only skill) is the best dps warrior skill by far and makes leveling so much easier.
If you do switch, you will notice a drop in damage from having a lower ability, but I recommend doing it asap anyway because the longer you wait the more dramatic the change will be. Also, i you have the time/resources a bit of retraining with a wisdom and haste elixer (and a fast junky version of weapon) will train your ability up very quickly.)

Hope this was helpful. Good luck and Cheers!

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com