Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best high lv dps charm to use and best dps skill set up for a dps spear warrior?

U cant say 'Rupture is highly evaded', Rupture is no different than frostbite, incinerate, vines and so on. It evades just as much as anything that works on wounding evasion, while its fast cooldown too. And while u cast more, u actually lose dps from the cast time itself. So its a dps based on evasions, which can be resolved with expose.

For lock fights, I ask my fellow warriors to not cast Rupture. Beyond lock fights, it simply doesnt matter.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Best high lv dps charm to use and best dps skill set up for a dps spear warrior?

why would a rupture ember charm not be worth using? Also synak damage charms are nice once you get to around 10k+ attack
Cus u dont need to cast more ruptures, u need more DoTs. Rupture lasts 15 secs and rechargers every 15 secs. An evade wont change just cus u have cooldown reduction.

Also, sunfire charm is very arguable. It has a very little effect, especially at necro and gele. When it comes to poison it'll obviously be superior for mordy and hippo, but inferior on necro and probably gele. And then prot we can argue its equal to attack charm if u use like godly or imperial sunfire. So, u choose where u want ur advantages. On the contrary, its good for adds, xtals for example.
Skain storm for necro/gele, synak poison for rest
Poison one is without a doubt amazing for mordy and hrung, not so much for tower (including prot and almost all edls if not all), but its also rare.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Excluding the spider charm, what would be a good charm for a dps warrior?

Also, what are the best skills for a dps spear warrior? Mainly auto with haste will be used but curious to know what skills I should focus on. I was thinking max FRENZY, PUMMEL, DOUBLE ATTACK, SHATTER and put the rest into defensive formation. Thoughts?
Definitely skain stormleaf charm
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge