Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need some advice on warrior levelling

Hi guys im a new, Free to play warrior and i've got some questions. First is my stat distribution of 3str 2vit and occasionally putting dex when i miss to much okay or should i just not put dex. Second Im putting all my points into pummel and defensive stance and nothing else but how worth it is putting points into recuperate, meditation, and bandage wounds? Lastly what mainhand offhand combo should i use, eg. axe/shield axe/sword or 2h sword?

Re: Need some advice on warrior levelling

Hello and welcome.
I'm not an expert, but I can relay what I've been told:
You don't need much in dex as your later should give you enough dex/att/def. Otherwise, I'd say your stat distribution is good (eventually you'll want to lay off the vit when you stop dying as often, maybe 4/1 str/vit)
Protective stance is nice, and pummel is a nice catch all as it has minimal delay.
First aid skills aren't worth it as you're wasting points on health/energy that you can get with sigils/regen items/patience.
Skills to invest in are: rupture (max), 2xattack (enough points to kill your level +10), shatter (maxed if you can).
As weapons go I'd recommend a 1h axe or 1h hammer, with a shop offhand.

(if I missed anything, or was wrong I'm sure someone will let me know, but this is a good rough outline.)
Cheers and good luck! ;)

((edit: if you plan on being/turning full tank or consistently group/power level then you can keep the vit up as it makes life on that front easier
Also, you have to choose between stance and frenzy which easily translates to armor(more tanky) or faster attacks (better DPS) respectively))
Last edited by Mind on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Re: Need some advice on warrior levelling

I'm not an expert, but I have leveled low level warriors, and it's pretty fun (if you have good energy regen lol)
Kind of a classical setup:
Enough vit to live, enough focus to cast comfortably. Pile hugely into str. Focus on gears that add damage and str, maybe even a 90/100 mini skain damage set. Try getting gear with weapon ability- it will increase your accuracy (shop weapons in OW are decent for that). Shatter, pummel, rupture, double attack, if you have leftover pts (at around 100+) put points into frenzy. Always use the high-damage/str offhand from shop. Skill rings at like 150- are a huge help, so are aggy direct dmg rings, but after that you may want to invest into raid drop gears that add direct damage and/or weapon ability.