Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warrior Advice

Hello,

I just started anew with a second class which, as you read, is the Warrior. I would like to know what stats and skills I should upgrade since I never played the class before (Well, I did, but I messed up really bad cuz I was way younger then.) Your hints and tips will be really helpful guys.

Cheers.
Wise men wonder while strong me die.

Re: Warrior Advice

Hello,

I just started anew with a second class which, as you read, is the Warrior. I would like to know what stats and skills I should upgrade since I never played the class before (Well, I did, but I messed up really bad cuz I was way younger then.) Your hints and tips will be really helpful guys.

Cheers.
Since its the first your playing as a warrior I can help you build him :) .
Skills : Shatter,Rupture,Double Attack, Pummel, Giant Swing (I use without points), Protective Stance or Frenzy depending on your build.
Stats: Mostly strength because your lvl build and good amount of vitality to keep you alive.
Guide : OverMax Shatter, OverMaxed Rupture,Double Attack (Maxed) OverMax Pummel, Frenzy or Protective Stance (OverMax if possible). If i missed out anything please tell me :) . Hope this helps you
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Hello,

Cheers.
Skills : Shatter,Rupture,Double Attack, Pummel, Giant Swing (I use without points), Protective Stance or Frenzy depending on your build.
Stats: Mostly strength because your lvl build and good amount of vitality to keep you alive.
Guide : OverMax Shatter, OverMaxed Rupture,Double Attack (Maxed) OverMax Pummel, Frenzy or Protective Stance (OverMax if possible). If i missed out anything please tell me :) . Hope this helps you
Oh, okay. Thanks. I'm about to do Shalemont quest chain now... Should I add 3 pts. to Strenght and 2 to Vitality as I level up? Because I have all my stats equalized (currently 40 each) same with skills (currently 8 each except Taunt) Am i doing something wrong? Should I max Pummel and/or Giant Swing? What about Recuperate and Meditate as well as Protective Stance. Sorry for the long reply but I'm really a big noob with the Warrior class lol. Your help is very much appreciated. (:
Wise men wonder while strong me die.

Hello,

Cheers.
Oh, okay. Thanks. I'm about to do Shalemont quest chain now... Should I add 3 pts. to Strenght and 2 to Vitality as I level up? Because I have all my stats equalized (currently 40 each) same with skills (currently 8 each except Taunt) Am i doing something wrong? Should I max Pummel and/or Giant Swing? What about Recuperate and Meditate as well as Protective Stance. Sorry for the long reply but I'm really a big noob with the Warrior class lol. Your help is very much appreciated. (:
Max pummel because it has a fast recast and fast loading time. Giant Swing takes too long for both. Recuperate/Meditate dont waste points in it get sigils instead because they only work outside battle. Secondly, Max shatter and double attack and put your points in strength and vit mostly. Yes put 3 points in strength and 2 in vit every level.
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]