Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

my warrior

i just want to see what other people think of my build and before i begin i want to say that i only have the skills you get whilst doing main story line up to lv 20 plus the skill that stuns them
my build is simple
3 vit 2 strength each lv
max fury
max bandage wounds
when i have energy rejen im going to add more skills to the build but for right now thats what i got it seems to be working fairly well what do you guys think
p.s when i reach lv 100 im switching fury for protective stance

Re: my warrior

i just want to see what other people think of my build and before i begin i want to say that i only have the skills you get whilst doing main story line up to lv 20 plus the skill that stuns them
my build is simple
3 vit 2 strength each lv
max fury
max bandage wounds
when i have energy rejen im going to add more skills to the build but for right now thats what i got it seems to be working fairly well what do you guys think
Can't say I know this game at all but I have read the guides and 3 to 2 ratio for vitality and strength sounds about right. Are you going fro a more tank build? Just wondering since you have max bandage wounds.

Do you find yourself using bandage wounds a lot? (Sorry I know am asking a question when it is actually you asking)
Warrior (second character): Steamed Bun (level 38 Arawn)
Rogue (third character): Deceptionation (level 17 Arawn)
Warrior (first character): Steamed Bun (lvl 32 Danu

my build is simple
3 vit 2 strength each lv
max fury
max bandage wounds
Can't say I know this game at all but I have read the guides and 3 to 2 ratio for vitality and strength sounds about right. Are you going fro a more tank build? Just wondering since you have max bandage wounds.

Do you find yourself using bandage wounds a lot? (Sorry I know am asking a question when it is actually you asking)
i use bandage wounds alot right now though that being said once i get my druid same lv as warrior ill scrap bandage wounds and probably put those a damage skill not sure which i am going for a hybrid sorta for now at least i need to be tanky in order to survive stonevale (hate that place) but since my druid is full support i need to be able to dish out damage

Go 2:3 vit:str. Not 3:2. Swap bandage out for pummel. Use an axe. Get rupture and shatter. Get double attack. Use those skills. Put extra points in frenzy. Go to shalemont and buy ancient scale bp for elemental resistances that are important in stonevale
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Go 2:3 vit:str. Not 3:2. Swap bandage out for pummel. Use an axe. Get rupture and shatter. Get double attack. Use those skills. Put extra points in frenzy. Go to shalemont and buy ancient scale bp for elemental resistances that are important in stonevale
well i need a alt book and a rebirth and well all of those skills