Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Level 136 Warrior

I need help with the build of my lvl 136 Warrior and i do mostly solo. I have haste gloves, fiery axe of triumph and adamant hammer. So far, i am currently farming for golds to buy adamant gear. I don't join clans as i can't play on a regular basis. I already have adamat breastplate. Hope you can help me guys.

Re: Level 136 Warrior

I'm gonna assume you want a build to level with, so I will tell you now that a dps build is definitely going to be best for you. If you are leveling in a group you could go with a more tanky build and hold the aggro, but I will just stick with a solo dps build.

First off skills:
Rupture
Double Attack
Pummel
Shatter
Frenzy
Extra points in Defensive formation (I never used this myself but I have read from others that it is good for survival)

Stat points:
SInce you will be dps most of your stat points will be going into strength.
Dex isn't a needed stat at all, but if you really want then go ahead. (not recommended)
Focus isn't needed unless you have energy problems, then you may want to invest.
Vit is the second most important, though you won't need a bunch of it. I would think at your level that 3k to 4k hp should be fine for surviving, so add vit points to get you up to that mark when needed and add more if you feel you need it.

Gear:
Your hammer will work okay, I prefer to use axe, your offhand is also fine. Use offhand axe until you hit 180 and then switch to the dagger of spite offhand.
As for armor adamant should work just fine, as you get higher try getting beastbone and ancient beastbone through the bone shard quests.
Jewelry is always important, though I don't know what you really have access to. I would suggest rings that boost str and vit, or rings that add skill points to the main skills I listed above (not including defensive formation).

Hope this helps! I'm sure others will have some more to add or even their own opinions on good builds, in the end pick which one you like the most. If you have more questions or specifics I would be happy to help.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I'm gonna assume you want a build to level with, so I will tell you now that a dps build is definitely going to be best for you. If you are leveling in a group you could go with a more tanky build and hold the aggro, but I will just stick with a solo dps build.

First off skills:
Rupture
Double Attack
Pummel
Shatter
Frenzy
Extra points in Defensive formation (I never used this myself but I have read from others that it is good for survival)

Stat points:
Dex isn't a needed stat at all, but if you really want then go ahead. (not recommended)
Focus isn't needed unless you have energy problems, then you may want to invest.
Vit is the second most important, though you won't need a bunch of it. I would think at your level that 3k to 4k hp should be fine for surviving, so add vit points to get you up to that mark when needed and add more if you feel you need it.

Gear:
Your hammer will work okay, I prefer to use axe, your offhand is also fine. Use offhand axe until you hit 180 and then switch to the dagger of spite offhand.
As for armor adamant should work just fine, as you get higher try getting beastbone and ancient beastbone through the bone shard quests.
Jewelry is always important, though I don't know what you really have access to. I would suggest rings that boost str and vit, or rings that add skill points to the main skills I listed above (not including defensive formation).

Hope this helps! I'm sure others will have some more to add or even their own opinions on good builds, in the end pick which one you like the most. If you have more questions or specifics I would be happy to help.
Agree

First off skills:
Rupture
Double Attack
Pummel
Shatter
Frenzy

Stat points:

Gear:

Thanks heaps. I will do as what you suggest. As for jewelries, my jewelries sucks i will upgrade them as what you suggest. Again, thanks a lot.

First off skills:
Rupture
Double Attack
Pummel
Shatter
Frenzy

Stat points:

Gear:

Thanks heaps. I will do as what you suggest. As for jewelries, my jewelries sucks i will upgrade them as what you suggest. Again, thanks a lot.
Oh and never max out double, unless needed, keep it so it can hit mobs 10 lvls higher than you.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger