Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bunny or Boar at endgame tanking

I think the bunny skill alone outclasses the stats of the boar. Imo the heal makes you more sustainable than the vit and def boost.
Depends on the situation. A large clan like Resurgence or Avalon has the numbers and gear to keep the tank alive very easily at all encounters without restos and bunny skill, but a small clan like 1337 would benefit more from the bunny in a raid such as gele or prot as they don't have the druid power to keep the tank afloat.

(I know nothing about these clans except what I already said. Don't bring In your opinions about them because I pulled them out the top of my head.)
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I love the bunny. It's less about the heal and much more about the energy regen. I'll never part with it.
question on the bunny, to what extent is the heal useful? does it get interrupted often? my tank has a lvl 6 boar atm, but curious.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Heal never interrupted. And it's nice to have a pocket 1,200+ heal :)
One last question, does the eregen fully cover spamming taunt warcry bash and wall as well as rebuffing when needed? or do you still need an elix on top? or elix and resto on top?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Bringing up a old thread again..

I see too many people talking about druids healing tanks in a discussion over a tank pet.

danu has had tanks hold endgame raids with no armour on simply because we had a large druid count.

Impressive? Yes, but that didnt really show the tanks ability to do anything other than spam taunt.

Nor did the pet the tank used make any difference...

Try holding a edl 6* without a druid as your gauge on whether a tank is any good.

Try the same boss with a boar and then a bunny...

Let me know what you find when you dont have druid buffs ;-)
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

A tank is dependent on his druid(s) at a raid boss and the raid group is dependent on the tank to keep hold. I love having a mini pocket druid to be a little bit more independent and the energy regen does cover my usage. The boar has insane stats if compared to even godly tank ideal jewelry but to me the hare can successfully fulfill the boars effects, and be somewhat self sustaining in a way the boar cant.