Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warriordps

Been told by many that if I want to go dps eg level I might as well start a new class because warrior dps is so " trash " and the worst class is this true ? Am I better of changing class or going tank? I love dps.. I would love to get locks, is warrior dps that bad
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Re: Warriordps

Been told by many that if I want to go dps eg level I might as well start a new class because warrior dps is so " trash " and the worst class is this true ? Am I better of changing class or going tank? I love dps.. I would love to get locks, is warrior dps that bad
Outlocking a ranger or rogue will be extremely difficult but you can get kills. Warrior dps can be really high but it requires being smart about gear. Honestly you should just play the class you enjoy the most.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

its very good. Just do your research and you will get kills
Hi

Just play it right and warrior dps can be extremely competent. As with the other classes go with high attack gear (necro wep ability rings, prot braces). Kinda hard to give advice given I dont know exactly what you're working with.
Ive seen first hand that a warrior can get kills. It's doable
Fingal:
Liastar - 221
Ecosystem - 200
Luchtaine - 195
NameWasTaken - 190
Dylemma - 164
mre - 132
Rhiannon
chronus22 - 220
iBurn - 220
Thalric - 220
Emlyn - 220
MrJones - 221
NotACamper - 190
Amy T - 221
Amelia V - 220
REDALiCE - 220
ALiCEs EMOTiON - 172

Normally as a warrior I go full sword until 190 then get a void dex halbred.

Most people all out HATE being sword and using dex spear as a warrior lol, but I find it heavily increases my dps through the use of a reaper ring, and the line for necro sword rings is usually empty anyways.

Use of reaper ring, necro sword ring gear,godly venomjade ring, and a gele pummel ring allows me to get kills on up to mord

So sword is pretty good.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I enjoy warrior dps. Lvl 227 end game dps, I got a kill on all types of bosses. Theres no slash lures for me right now (axe) because we're low on mages, but formerly when I bothered trying I got gave bigger competition on kills (now I dont bother on rotors as much as well as I go full vit on gele).

Its fun, Idc for the kill much anymore, I dish out enough dps and Im almost always in lock groups because I do enough dmg without slash lure than some spear user does with pierce lure usually, and I quickswap to godly necro double attack brace too.

I find the use of warrior overall much more fun than ranger or rogue, but I cant lie that Im always angry that we dont have a good dps edl offhand. Its a HUGE disadvantage.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex