Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Need help with tanking build.

Hybrid is best.
Use this stat build- 2:3 vit:str per level

For gear,
Get astral asap. Use either astral or level 100 shop sword.
Offhand get either a golden blade or a level 100 axe.

Skills-
Max pummel
Max frenzy
Max shatter
Double attack 10 levels above you
Get defensive formation up to level 5-10
Extras in giant swing

With this build my level 80 managed to get 1k damage and attack with minimal lux (basically you can kill any mob in 2-3 hits)
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I am going to try this ASAP. However I do have some questions, what about Dexterity? Do abilities compensate for the lack of Dexterity? Also, I have been saving up for the 375k Amulet in the Carrowmore Lux shop, should I just get the golden blade instead? Should I get Fire or Ice?
Dexterity only adds attack and defense.
The usage of frenzy combined with the strength not being used in dexterity will counteract the missing dex and actually get you MORE attack and damage.
Also the usage of defensive formation is a great feat to make up for the missing defense.

Abilities do also in fact counteract the dex loss further

Do not buy that ammy. Get the golden blade of MAGIC and also in the low level lux vendor get a energy regen amulet. Eng regen between 10 and 20 per tick is more than enough up until level 180, and health regen doesn't do much past level 30 anyway so it doesn't matter
I heard that a lot of enemies in the Otherworld have a weakness to ice, so thus I should get the blade of ice. Can you please explain to me why magic is better than ice? Also, what about Rupture? Do I max that as well?
Morrigan:
Anth0ny2023 Level 123 Warrior
T0ny2023 Level 58 Mage
Anthony2o23 Level 62 Rogue
Tony2023 Level 41 Ranger
TruHealz Level 29 Druid

Rupture over GS. You can take a nap before the casting time of GS is over
He's not using an axe he's using a sword :p
Actually, I am currently using an axe as a mainhand weapon.
Morrigan:
T0ny2023 Level 58 Mage
Tony2023 Level 41 Ranger
TruHealz Level 29 Druid

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I am going to try this ASAP. However I do have some questions, what about Dexterity? Do abilities compensate for the lack of Dexterity? Also, I have been saving up for the 375k Amulet in the Carrowmore Lux shop, should I just get the golden blade instead? Should I get Fire or Ice?
The usage of frenzy combined with the strength not being used in dexterity will counteract the missing dex and actually get you MORE attack and damage.
Also the usage of defensive formation is a great feat to make up for the missing defense.

Do not buy that ammy. Get the golden blade of MAGIC and also in the low level lux vendor get a energy regen amulet. Eng regen between 10 and 20 per tick is more than enough up until level 180, and health regen doesn't do much past level 30 anyway so it doesn't matter
I heard that a lot of enemies in the Otherworld have a weakness to ice, so thus I should get the blade of ice. Can you please explain to me why magic is better than ice? Also, what about Rupture? Do I max that as well?
Magic gives magic resistance as all ow enemies use magic damage, and you should level in ow to level 123-130 anyways.
And you should switch over to sword ASAP.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Magic gives magic resistance as all ow enemies use magic damage, and you should level in ow to level 123-130 anyways.
So should I just sell my shield of the mountain? I currently have 150k and if I sell the shield for 100k that will give me enough money to get the blade. Also, why is a sword better? I can use rupture with an axe.
Morrigan:
T0ny2023 Level 58 Mage
Tony2023 Level 41 Ranger
TruHealz Level 29 Druid

So should I just sell my shield of the mountain? I currently have 150k and if I sell the shield for 100k that will give me enough money to get the blade. Also, why is a sword better? I can use rupture with an axe.
Rupture sucks honestly. It has lots of damage, sure, but that's if the dot ticks. Mob should be dying within 15 seconds, only enough time to get one tick in at most unless it's a 4star.

Sell the shield asap.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Rupture sucks honestly. It has lots of damage, sure, but that's if the dot ticks. Mob should be dying within 15 seconds, only enough time to get one tick in at most unless it's a 4star.

Sell the shield asap.
So what about regen? In your skills list you neglected bandage wounds and also you said health regen lux is pointless past level 30. So what do I do to regenerate?
Morrigan:
T0ny2023 Level 58 Mage
Tony2023 Level 41 Ranger
TruHealz Level 29 Druid

Sell the shield asap.
So what about regen? In your skills list you neglected bandage wounds and also you said health regen lux is pointless past level 30. So what do I do to regenerate?
Restos and sigils. No build post level 50 should ever have bandage wounds.

Of course with your vit you will have boosts to bandage wounds and recuperate, two skills I keep hotbarred since I have 3 pages of hot bar slots on each character. I also have meditate hotbarred. They don't do much but the healing helps.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=