Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

tank question

Hey warrior side of the forumsphere, I have a question concerning my alt, a level 215 tank by the name of Phenomenon. My alt has tanked gele with 3 druids recently without edl/dl shield so I'm assuming its build is decent, but I'm wondering if anyone out there has any ideas for things that I can improve with it. I haven't spent much time scouring the warrior side of the item data base and haven't done too much investigating as to what is better for tanks as I have done for my mage so I am open to any and all suggestions that you all have out there.

My main question is over which ring out of the following would be optimal
-) runic ring of courage || 100 vitality, 600 energy, 400 physical attack, movement attack, and wounding attack evasion
-) mystic (tier 4) ring of pure symmetry || 80 focus, 175 chaos resistance, 325 health, 325 energy
-) garanak bladeleaf ring || 100 vitality, 300 defense, 300 wounding attack evasion
-) skain ironroot ring || 145 vitality, 400 health (adds up to 1306 hp), 250 wounding attack evasion
-) royal necral ring of reaping || 80 dex, 80 vit, 800 melee combat

my current unlixed stats using runic ring of courage (currently only possess ring of courage, symmetry ring, and reaping ring, others I would have to request from clan bank)
Health: 22413
Energy: 2782
Armor: 2463
Defense: 4735 (5235 with ammy skill)
Cold resist: 910
Fire resist: 910
Magic Resist: 1110
Chaos Resist: 2160
Movement Attack Evasion: 1743
Spell Attack Evasion: 2915
Weakening Attack Evasion: 761
Wounding Attack Evasion: 3137
Physical Attack Evasion: 3936

Gear:
darkscale helm of mysteries
EDL Armor
Runic Shield of endurance
Shadowfire Halberd of Vitality
Shinestone Amulet of the Poacher
Imperial Silverweb charm of chitin
majestic orphic band of the azure shield || 110 dex, 135 vit, 675 def
majestic aetheric band of the stratageist || 155 vit, 7 shieldwall, 7 def form, 450 melee combat
mighty orphic band of prot stance || 6 prot stance, 200 mag res, 120 vit
skain shrivewood ring || 145 vit, 250 def, 250 phys attack evasion
skain stormleaf ring || 145 vit, 250 def, 250 spell attack evasion

Lvl 6 brown bear mount, and a lvl 6 brown boar pet

Any and all suggestions would be helpful, my toon is an alt however so what gear I have access to is very limited. For example have no access to dl or edl shield or high tier prot rings and braces just because mains will always want and mains have priority over alts on EG gear. Event gear is a little different but mains will still have a slight advantage.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: tank question

You need more defence, sacrifice some HP gear for defence gears. my tank has like 3,000 less hp than you but 4,000 more defence which makes a huge difference.
how do you have 4k more defense. I have some of the most defense for wars on arawn right now...
what kind of defense gear do u have?

is this a troll response .-. cuz i don't think anyone on nuada is at this level/stage in the game yet.
Last edited by bob the mage on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob The God

This is my tank, I'm not a troll. Using high defence gear as it's more important than hp, with 15k+ you can tank any boss in game.

Edit pic not working.

17700 hp (kite brings it up to 20k)
2300 energy
8800 defence
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

This is my tank, I'm not a troll. Using high defence gear as it's more important than hp, with 15k+ you can tank any boss in game.

Edit pic not working.

17700 hp (kite brings it up to 20k)
2300 energy
8800 defence
ya ik defense more important, why I have 6.6k defense on lix, most tanks on my server have 5-5.5k on lix. what type of gear are you using for that much defense though?
On lix I can get 28k (normal combo) or 30k (hero combo) hp, 6.6k defense, 3k armor. just wondering what gear you are using for such a large defense boost. Assuming a gele axe, night helm, 2 prot braces, huntsman ring.
Bob The God

I find vit/dex prot braces are the best of all. Highly suggested you get yours upgraded

For rings.... well these are where you need some work!

Personally I see the best setup as 3 skain vit rings and a gele ring.

Personally I never had access to the gele ring as we never got one of the tanky ones to drop, but I highly suggest you drop the reaping ring. Using a 200lux vit ring (forget exact name) would be more beneficial, and instead a huntsman ring would be more beneficial especially if your clan has low attendance and must ping-pong the boss due to the movement speed added by the huntsman ring.

I've never seen a reason for using heliant rings as a tank and don't suggest you continue to upgrade it.

I forget what ammy you said you use but I highly suggest whatever yours is you switch to either wyldshrine mountain or shine stone poacher (poacher>mountain)
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Personally I never had access to the gele ring as we never got one of the tanky ones to drop
There are no gele tank rings - just pummel, rupture and giant swing

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Personally I never had access to the gele ring as we never got one of the tanky ones to drop
There are no gele tank rings - just pummel, rupture and giant swing
That must be why we never got one :lol:

Probably should have checked the database. Had just assumed there was a shieldwall/prot stance one
Wafflez.
(|%}^=