Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DPS Warrior Help

Hello, I need some help. So I am lvling my warrior rn and He'll be at lvl 100 pretty soon but I was wondering if anyone could help me set up a DPs class. Like what skills and stats to upgrade and what weapons I should use. Thanks!

Re: DPS Warrior Help

Shatter, rupture, double attack, pummel and frenzy.
Stats you need enough hp to live and lix, enough energy to cast skills freely and the rest in strength
actually at lower levels id recomend prot stance. greatly more survivability and allows you to use rad es gear without losing tons of cash.
Hi

Stats you need enough hp to live and lix, enough energy to cast skills freely and the rest in strength
actually at lower levels id recomend prot stance. greatly more survivability and allows you to use rad es gear without losing tons of cash.
Never, why prot stance if you kill so fast? It's almost like you've never played a dps warrior...
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

Never, why prot stance if you kill so fast? It's almost like you've never played a dps warrior...
Actually I have but he isn't saying he has insta kill gear. Can you read? Prot stance lasts longer and is a cheaper build variation to frenzy
Hi

Actually I have but he isn't saying he has insta kill gear. Can you read? Prot stance lasts longer and is a cheaper build variation to frenzy
How is it any cheaper?
If you will lix with stance then you will kill slower and that way you would waste more lixes and time, why not kill faster with enough hp to survive?
Doesn't only apply to lixing, mention that warrior autos are slow and if you keep missing with lack of attack and damage then that's the real waste.
You can live as long as you want without spending a consumable, but doesn't always mean you can kill in an effective way.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

How is it any cheaper?
If you will lix with stance then you will kill slower and that way you would waste more lixes and time, why not kill faster with enough hp to survive?
Doesn't only apply to lixing, mention that warrior autos are slow and if you keep missing with lack of attack and damage then that's the real waste.
You can live as long as you want without spending a consumable, but doesn't always mean you can kill in an effective way.
Hi