Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DPS Warrior Help

Actually I have but he isn't saying he has insta kill gear. Can you read? Prot stance lasts longer and is a cheaper build variation to frenzy
How is it any cheaper?
If you will lix with stance then you will kill slower and that way you would waste more lixes and time, why not kill faster with enough hp to survive?
Doesn't only apply to lixing, mention that warrior autos are slow and if you keep missing with lack of attack and damage then that's the real waste.
You can live as long as you want without spending a consumable, but doesn't always mean you can kill in an effective way.
You quoted but then didnt say anything
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

How is it any cheaper?
If you will lix with stance then you will kill slower and that way you would waste more lixes and time, why not kill faster with enough hp to survive?
Doesn't only apply to lixing, mention that warrior autos are slow and if you keep missing with lack of attack and damage then that's the real waste.
You can live as long as you want without spending a consumable, but doesn't always mean you can kill in an effective way.
You quoted but then didnt say anything
He knows I'm right
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I'm still fairly new to the game, been playing for a bit over a week now, but my take on a DPS Warrior is this:

- i use a fast 1 hand weapon with decent damage
- offhand whatever suits your needs, preferably something with damage
- use a haste pot
- have as much crit strike ability as possible
- do a 40% strength, 25% dex, 25% vitality and 10% focus split
- a regen pot and sigils also help with sustain

The idea behind this is that you have enough health to not get one shot, but also have enough strength do dish out some serious damage. Focus should be enough to be able to cast like 2-3 full rotations. if you have resto pots, use them! the haste pot in combination with the crit strike ability and your dexterity makes your auto attacks a viable source of dps cause you will be missing less and hitting more, which gives your crits more chance to proc and if you use the right combos, you will be able to really boost your dps.

And if you ever get your hand on a combi pot... these things are OP and will make any playstyle possible.

I hope this helps.

I'm still fairly new to the game, been playing for a bit over a week now, but my take on a DPS Warrior is this:

- i use a fast 1 hand weapon with decent damage
- offhand whatever suits your needs, preferably something with damage
- use a haste pot
- have as much crit strike ability as possible
- do a 40% strength, 25% dex, 25% vitality and 10% focus split
- a regen pot and sigils also help with sustain

The idea behind this is that you have enough health to not get one shot, but also have enough strength do dish out some serious damage. Focus should be enough to be able to cast like 2-3 full rotations. if you have resto pots, use them! the haste pot in combination with the crit strike ability and your dexterity makes your auto attacks a viable source of dps cause you will be missing less and hitting more, which gives your crits more chance to proc and if you use the right combos, you will be able to really boost your dps.

And if you ever get your hand on a combi pot... these things are OP and will make any playstyle possible.

I hope this helps.
Don't do this. For leveling a warrior I've done hybrid routinely. 3:2 or 2:3 str vit depending on play style. Never put points into dex, get it from gear. Focus on maxing wep skills. There were some excellent suggestions earlier on skills, find what suits you and go for it. It's different for each player depending on gear/play style. I'd you want to do dps go with a full str build. Wouldn't recommend that until you get decent hp boosting gear and dl armor.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed