Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What a good build?

I use dex on my main (from gear) and it really makes a difference on a full str build for hitting autos and evades.

For a low level toon I'd go with the typical 2:3 str:vit and pro. stance. I personally tried stance and frenzy pre-100 and found that stance was better imo.

For e.g. dps warrior it is a different story entirely.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Re: What a good build?

I use dex on my main (from gear) and it really makes a difference on a full str build for hitting autos and evades.

For a low level toon I'd go with the typical 2:3 str:vit and pro. stance. I personally tried stance and frenzy pre-100 and found that stance was better imo.

For e.g. dps warrior it is a different story entirely.
Below 100 definitely use frenzy instead of pro stance.
At that point abilities are neglected and it's not worth it to level abilities so your attack sucks. I've been leveling a few low level toons recently to 80-105 area, and my warrior benefitted best from frenzy-I was actually able to achieve 800/1100 damage/attack at level 81 with him, and most of the attack came from frenzy alone. Of course I was using the level 80 shop weapon for added attack, but with hundreds of strength and 2k hp with minimal lux (10energy regen ammy and golden blade) frenzy made a HUUGE improvement to my overall dps
Wafflez.
(|%}^=