Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Godly Atk Prot Base Vs. Godly Havoc Brace

Depends on the boss honestly. Proteus braces would be better on necro gele prot and possibly mord as well, all of which have rather large defense and resists . Havocs are beast on non chaos bosses, which usually have low af elemental resists, as long as magic lured. Dl/EDls as well. And honestly u would use gele axe on these bosses and edl sword on the first four raids, if you're serious about DPS anyway.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Depends on the boss honestly. Proteus braces would be better on necro gele prot and possibly mord as well, all of which have rather large defense and resists . Havocs are beast on non chaos bosses, which usually have low af elemental resists, as long as magic lured. Dl/EDls as well. And honestly u would use gele axe on these bosses and edl sword on the first four raids, if you're serious about DPS anyway.
Also depends on your attack, gele brace is better if you have 9k+ base attack with it
Wattzon of Sulis

Also depends on your attack, gele brace is better if you have 9k+ base attack with it
Necro, mord and gele still miss many of my autos with 17k attack...
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

is it possible you post your build ( stats - skills - jewlerry ) id love to see

I don't mind, but my ss space is usually too big and I'm not able to post a pic of my profile in forums, maybe if you have line or something it would do
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

With 17k attack, could you give me an estimate on the %of autos landed on gele, i have 12k and land about 60% just curious how much of an improvement that 5k would add.

I don't mind, but my ss space is usually too big and I'm not able to post a pic of my profile in forums, maybe if you have line or something it would do
What's ur line id?
No photoshopped stats._. :D
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

With 17k attack, could you give me an estimate on the %of autos landed on gele, i have 12k and land about 60% just curious how much of an improvement that 5k would add.
On gele I'm not focused on dps, I lead bashes and focus on them, never cared for maximizing my dps there or looking at it.
The Expendables

YouTube: