Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best set up for an endgame spear warrior?

Tank or dps? What gear do you have access to as far as lux or raid drops (necro/mord/proteus/gele)?

It's better to say what you have access to than get a bunch of suggestions for items you might not be able to obtain
sorry for late reply
i have access to all gear in the game, hoping something good drops is another thing though :P
I shouldve clarified i meant a DPS spear warrior

Tank or dps? What gear do you have access to as far as lux or raid drops (necro/mord/proteus/gele)?

It's better to say what you have access to than get a bunch of suggestions for items you might not be able to obtain
sorry for late reply
i have access to all gear in the game, hoping something good drops is another thing though :P
Are you still lvl 170?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

sorry for late reply
Are you still lvl 170?
nah i think im 180 but was more just curious about the future, im switching to spear lixing build at 185, do you have advice about a lixing build till 215? at 215 im gonna stick to dps spear build but put in shield bash for a dps skill. i have no idea about spear warrior build so any info is apreciated