Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

One handed or two handed

Hello Im a lvl 205 dps warrior.
Im using blunt as my main wep with maxed rupture, shatter, pummel, double attack, and frenzy. I also use the sun ammy dmg skill and the left over points go into giant swing cuz i dono what else to do with them. I was told that using two handed was better than one handed. Im currently equipped with the despoiler hammer and a 200 off hand axe. any Advice?

Side not I'm pure str build.
king181 - 187
Proud Member of ASCENSION

Re: One handed or two handed

1. Consider both cases (mainhand/offhand and twohanded). Input the information for both cases into Swan's damage approximation model:

Auto Attack Damage = [0.15818*sqrt(Strength) + 0.061069*sqrt(Weapon Ability) + 0.96523] * Physical Damage + Elemental Damage

2. Divide the damage in each each case by the corresponding attack "speed". The case with the highest resulting number has the better dps.

The best part about doing this is you don't have to try out wach case to get the answer you're looking for. Hope this helps!
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Im using blunt as my main wep with maxed rupture, shatter, pummel, double attack, and frenzy. I also use the sun ammy dmg skill and the left over points go into giant swing cuz i dono what else to do with them. I was told that using two handed was better than one handed. Im currently equipped with the despoiler hammer and a 200 off hand axe. any Advice?

both are good tbh. put those spare points into stance or somethin instead
Hi

Each weap is good for it's own purposes, axe offhand is not good for lixing unless you always go with a mage or on a weak to element boss, for example you use ice axe offhand on: Crag, Rev, Smolach, your damage will be so high, or fire axe against Gron, Obelisks your damage will be op, but a lixing offhand, most prefered is dagger of spite offhand, as your shatter is strong enough to break the mobs physical resistance and makes your 40 piercing damage on a mob very op, plus 120 poison is very helpful on carrow mobs such as dls, mord and in murky against hrung and all mobs but necro and his spirits, 2h hammer is good for solo lixing on haste and is good for Legacy spider boss, I prefer for bossing 1h axe, spear and edl sword.
And about the spare points, put in enduring guard or defensive formation, because stance does not stack with frenzy and because most mobs have physical skills, never cast swing or add points to it, sweeping blow as level 1 can be ONLY useful when more than a mob is on you or on necro spirits as it weapon damage and the divine will hurt the spirits.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Each weap is good for it's own purposes, axe offhand is not good for lixing unless you always go with a mage or on a weak to element boss, for example you use ice axe offhand on: Crag, Rev, Smolach, your damage will be so high, or fire axe against Gron, Obelisks your damage will be op, but a lixing offhand, most prefered is dagger of spite offhand, as your shatter is strong enough to break the mobs physical resistance and makes your 40 piercing damage on a mob very op, plus 120 poison is very helpful on carrow mobs such as dls, mord and in murky against hrung and all mobs but necro and his spirits, 2h hammer is good for solo lixing on haste and is good for Legacy spider boss, I prefer for bossing 1h axe, spear and edl sword.
And about the spare points, put in enduring guard or defensive formation, because stance does not stack with frenzy and because most mobs have physical skills, never cast swing or add points to it, sweeping blow as level 1 can be ONLY useful when more than a mob is on you or on necro spirits as it weapon damage and the divine will hurt the spirits.

Heya, Id suggest you to do this build;
Max skills: Frenzy, Shatter, Rupture, double attk, giant swing and rest points in pummel.
Use 2 handed wep from tower of your choise.

You only need enough VIT to survive and put rest in STR.

^ best lixing and bossing warrior build (-bash)
Hope you like it. Enjoy! :lol:
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Heya, Id suggest you to do this build;
Max skills: Frenzy, Shatter, Rupture, double attk, giant swing and rest points in pummel.
Use 2 handed wep from tower of your choise.

You only need enough VIT to survive and put rest in STR.

^ best lixing and bossing warrior build (-bash)
Hope you like it. Enjoy! :lol:
Why did you quote me? Forgot to wear your glasses again?
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

Btw don't listen to anyone telling you to use swing it's basically a waste if time, you can do 3 autos in the time you do 1 swing, pummel is way better because it's an instant cast and does not delay your auto attacks so it's free damage.
The Expendables

YouTube: