Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How can I improve my DPS?

Hey, I want to know how I can improve my dps on my war. Thanks in advance.
Level 190, Warrior
Gear:
Full Occult, with DL gauntlets and boots
Shadowfire spear of Dex
Level 180 fire axe offhand
Jewelry:
Garanak Bladeleaf Necklace
Garanak Bladeleaf Charm
80 fire damage brace, to be replaced soon (idk what to replace with)
+9 Mordris Pummel Brace
Garanak Bladeleaf Ring
Soon-to-get Reaper Ring
Shinestone Ring of the Hunter (+100 str and dex, with 20/20 regen)
+10 Godly Silverweb Ring of Pummel
Stats: All points in strength.
I have a brown level 5 wolf battle mount, and a level 1 spider (rarest)
Again, thanks
In-Game name: Enderguys3 - Mabon - Warrior - Level 190
Clan - currently unemployed :)

Re: How can I improve my DPS?

Your build is super close to mine. But it seems like you have a few missing points in your build.

1. Don't use full occult, I found that I do more damage when using full dl because of the extra skill points and full dl helps with overall survivability. Plus dl is better on chaos mobs
2. Use a haste dagger with the shadow spear. Trust me, your autos will be much better with a dagger.
3. Use a valour ring instead the pummel ring since you are using a spear and attack/str is key.
4. A reaper ring is not needed but you can use it if you want if you really want that extra 15% attack and 100 psn dmg skill (I personally wouldn't recommend it). I would use another Valour ring instead

In my build I am full str and I use a garanak stormleaf set, +8 pummel brace, heat damage hrung brace, 2 valour rings and a shinestone hunter ring. My weapons are shadowbolt focus spear and lvl 200 haste dagger. Armor is full dl soon to be edl at 205.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Use full dl over occult. First.

Ditch shinestone ring, replace it with ur soon-to-get reaper, or a valor ring. Or better necro spear rings.

Use the spider and mord pummel brace as swap cast, never full time. Use hrung dmg attk, attk hp, dmg hp, in that order of importance, if you have a choice go for dmg attk over others regardless of tiers.
If you can, add an imp/Godly double attk cd in one slot but those go super high dkp so no sweat if u can't.

All this is for better DPS on bossing btw for your level, for lixing attack doesn't matter as much. And a necro pummel or rupture cd wud be better off for that.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Level 190, Warrior
Gear:
Shadowfire spear of Dex
Jewelry:
Garanak Bladeleaf Charm
+9 Mordris Pummel Brace
Garanak Bladeleaf Ring
Soon-to-get Reaper Ring
Again, thanks
You pretty much have the best items.. you should try to get a godly hrung brace with health and little warrior stats.. if you have full dl use it on bosses.. and occult mixxed with dl for levling..

Use these skills:
Pummel, shatter, frenzy, double attk, giant swing.. 5k health and rest in str.. use combo when lvling and u have a beast.. :) u be lvl 200 notime
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Level 190, Warrior
Gear:
Shadowfire spear of Dex
Jewelry:
Garanak Bladeleaf Charm
+9 Mordris Pummel Brace
Garanak Bladeleaf Ring
Soon-to-get Reaper Ring
Again, thanks
What you need in tower is as much as strength as possible, your hp should be around 5k to 7k for best results, full dl and full edl if possible, get rid of your shinestone ring and spear, for leveling best to go with 2h hammer, but if you wanna boss and kill mobs with no haste and stuff then stick with spear and get a runic dagger of spite offhand, 40 piercing damage and 120 poison I believe, most carrow bosses don't resist poison, unless certain legacy bosses and edl bosses, and the 40 piercing damage is 40×11 which is 440 damage - the resists from different bosses, fire axe offhand can be good against bosses with low or no heat resist like General Gron, Obelisks and so on, but in lixing it would only be worth it if you level up always with a fire mage that has a good lure, skills that you need are MAXED shatter, rupture, pummel but double attack at the needed level and frenzy, and if you get any extra points after maxing those then dump it on defensive formation or enduring guard, and for rings try to get necro rings that suits your weapon choice, I use gele axe and edl sword, axe is on bosses with no chaos aura while sword for chaos aura bosses, if you will boss with a dl or edl sword then get sword rings and keep your sword and hammer/axe on hotbar, so you cast rupture with it and swap back to your sword, for braces try to find necro dbl attack cd brace or a pummel brace is preferred, because with minimum of 20% pummel cool down you can cast 2 pummels in 1 shatter, only if you instantly cast pummel after shatter then do your other skills and cast pummel again, it is not a strategy to underestimate esp with your godly pummel ring, and try to find yourself a mord pummep brace too to combine with necro brace which will make your leveling so fast.

Don't listen to rogues all you should do is listen to Warriors about Warriors.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Level 190, Warrior
Gear:
Shadowfire spear of Dex
Jewelry:
Garanak Bladeleaf Charm
+9 Mordris Pummel Brace
Garanak Bladeleaf Ring
Soon-to-get Reaper Ring
Again, thanks
Also AVOID using Giant Swing like never even use it, it wastes like 3 auto attacks to cast a skill that us most times evaded, Sweeping blow CAN be good if group lixing with many mobs in a close range or in necros spirits, but other than that don't even think of using it.

And again, Only as a good warrior for warrior advice
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Who tf uses a two handed hammer lol. I would recommend you stick with a spear, I use a shadow halberd and my autos are amazing with the build I use and I usually can clear any room I come across while leveling. I could never do that with an axe.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Sadly, I don't have full dl. I bought a mordris darkscale helm of champions. What should I replace my 80 damage thing brace with? I have a level 200 str and damage health regen brace. I still have one ringspot left, for my reaper. Here's images of my gear: http://imgur.com/a/rMTwV

Note that I'm not in one of the endgame clans. I may be joining one soon though :D
In-Game name: Enderguys3 - Mabon - Warrior - Level 190
Clan - currently unemployed :)

Who tf uses a two handed hammer lol. I would recommend you stick with a spear, I use a shadow halberd and my autos are amazing with the build I use and I usually can clear any room I come across while leveling. I could never do that with an axe.
I like spear swap with hammer for rupture but I've seen plenty of Warriors just use a 2 handed hammer and kill mobs fast and are super happy
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I like spear swap with hammer for rupture but I've seen plenty of Warriors just use a 2 handed hammer and kill mobs fast and are super happy
I haven't seen a person play with a 2H hammer since 2013, and that person was lvl 100 something running around with a diamond 2H hammer which he eventually ditched because a 1H weapon and an offhand is way better. I understand maybe hot swapping a 2H hammer but if you actually play with one then you might want to take a look at your build again. You want to balance your build between good autos and good hitting skills for many reasons
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh