Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How can I improve my DPS?

What skills should I use? Currently using frenzy, shatter, pummel, and defensive formation.
Shatter, double attack, pummel, frenzy, and all spare point should go into def formation.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

What skills should I use? Currently using frenzy, shatter, pummel, and defensive formation.
Shatter, double attack, pummel, frenzy, and all spare point should go into def formation.
Oops, I forgot to say that I used double attack :/ I have 8 spare points. Where should they go? Everything maxed out already.
In-Game name: Enderguys3 - Mabon - Warrior - Level 190
Clan - currently unemployed :)

Oops, I forgot to say that I used double attack :/ I have 8 spare points. Where should they go? Everything maxed out already.
I'd say save them for when you reach 210 which is when you can make skills 45/50. There's not much you can do with them
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

I don't see rupture mentioned.

Shatter, pummel, dbl attack, rupture, spare points in whatever. Sweeping blow is OK for left over points for some aoe action
With his build hot swapping with an axe for rupture isn't necessary. I know this because I can out dps warriors around my level that do or have hot swapped and his build is super similar to mine but with better gear so I'm pretty sure he can do the same. Plus you want a little bit of survivability in your build and having maxed out def formation certainly does that. You also never included frenzy... You need to have frenzy with a spear because with spears your autos can really pack a punch if you have the right gear which he has, and frenzy adds dmg and attack which is needed to have good autos. I would take frenzy/def formation over rupture any day with my build
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Shatter, pummel, dbl attack, rupture, spare points in whatever. Sweeping blow is OK for left over points for some aoe action
With his build hot swapping with an axe for rupture isn't necessary. I know this because I can out dps warriors around my level that do or have hot swapped and his build is super similar to mine but with better gear so I'm pretty sure he can do the same. Plus you want a little bit of survivability in your build and having maxed out def formation certainly does that. You also never included frenzy... You need to have frenzy with a spear because with spears your autos can really pack a punch if you have the right gear which he has, and frenzy adds dmg and attack which is needed to have good autos. I would take frenzy/def formation over rupture any day with my build
Oh yeah forgot about frenzy as its annoying to recast constantly. All I know is at lvl 202 I'm getting 2 bars per lix on a super combo. Frenzy, pummel, shatter, dbl attack, sweeping blow, and rupture. I hotswap a shadow fire str mord spear with despoiler hammer and use the poison haste dagger offhand. Gear is trailblazer set, imperial pummel necro brace, and a couple osan or something skill boost rings. I like to grab 3 mobs at a time, auto 1 with shatter, dbl attack and pummel another, and rupture the 3rd and use the blow skill for an aoe DMG. As one dies I collect the next. This does require some restos but not a crazy amount. But I'm not worried about using restos.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Oh yeah forgot about frenzy as its annoying to recast constantly. All I know is at lvl 202 I'm getting 2 bars per lix on a super combo. Frenzy, pummel, shatter, dbl attack, sweeping blow, and rupture. I hotswap a shadow fire str mord spear with despoiler hammer and use the poison haste dagger offhand. Gear is trailblazer set, imperial pummel necro brace, and a couple osan or something skill boost rings. I like to grab 3 mobs at a time, auto 1 with shatter, dbl attack and pummel another, and rupture the 3rd and use the blow skill for an aoe DMG. As one dies I collect the next. This does require some restos but not a crazy amount. But I'm not worried about using restos.
How much dmg does your sweep do on average?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

How much dmg does your sweep do on average?
900-1600 dmg depending on stars of the mob. I have 20 points in it as that's all the points I have left. But I don't remember it doing a much higher amount of dmg at 1 point vs 20 points but I could be wrong about that. Now I can't say others should or should not use sweeping blow but I don't have a lot of issues with survivability and so was looking for a bit more dmg. So it's not a ton by any means but since I like to grab multiple mobs I do like the aoe aspect.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue