Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warrior Build / Help ?

Hello warriors of Celtic Heroes,
I'm Ismene, warrior level 161 in Epona, soon about to hit 162, and looking for help. It's been 161 levels that I don't know what I am doing but keep moving forward. I'm not sure if my build is good but I kind of like, beside the weapon I am using at the moment. I will list my gear, and my skills:
Weapons used: Ancient Wyrmbone Spear - Fiery Axe of Conquest .
Armor used: Full Frozen Set.
Necklace and Misc: Wyldshrine Amulet of The Sun and a Comrak Misc that adds 50 Focus.
Bracelets: 50 Strenght Bracelet and a Energy Regen Bracelet ( From OW shop).
Rings: Ring of Haste, Imperial damage ring, Jalan Ring that adds 70 Vit and 200 Health I believe and finally a +4 Pummel ring.
Skills used: Frenzy, Shatter, Pummel, Double Attack and Giant Swing. (I put enought points in vitality to survive and the rest in Strenght)

I have moved from Frozen Sword to Ancient Wyrmbone Spear the day I reached level 160. I find many people using axes but I really find them ugly and can't stand looking at my character wearing an axe, so I've always been wondering if Spears or Swords are good for warriors as DPS, or maybe I should swap to axe since Gelibon (not sure of the name) drops amazing axes. Also.. what about the abilities? Are they important to work on them alone? Or using a wisdom lix while leveling is better to save time?

Thanks everyone!

P.S: I've read a few posts, but I kind of got lost.

Re: Warrior Build / Help ?

when choosing weapons this is just my opinion never go with crushing
and sword vs spear vs axe the sword is definetly the lesser in dmg but unsure about dps cause each weapon has different att speeds i usually go sword so idk weather spear does more dmg or axe or which one is faster but ik sword is faster than both and does less dmg and then there is the factor of you ability the higher the ability the more dmg that weapon does generally favoring the sword id look more into this but servers are still down and who knows when they will be back up
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Taria Seery lvl 113 ranger
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage
Bradaigh Sunday lvl 58 rogue

formally known on ios server morrigan as 15wallaceca

Spears good when when you're group leveling with a mage that has their pierce lure built up (most practical and common physical lure).

However, axes have the greater dps potential with high strength (due to physical damage multiplier) and rupture. Axe speed isn't too much slower than sword speed either so the damage and skill more than makes up for the loss of speed.

The rest of your build sounds pretty good to me; you're already slightly better geared than I was at that level and you have a survivable dps build all figured out.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

I'd say drop the spear, they are to slow of a weapon and the axe is much better to use because it has both decent attack speed and you can use rupture. Only spears you should be using are halberds but you can't use those until you're 180 and the only sword worth using is the dl sword but the quest can be a pain to complete and you can't get it until you're 185 (I think) but swords are the worst weapon choice for a warrior so don't use swords no matter how badass they look. So just use an axe for now
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I'd say drop the spear, they are to slow of a weapon and the axe is much better to use because it has both decent attack speed and you can use rupture. Only spears you should be using are halberds but you can't use those until you're 180 and the only sword worth using is the dl sword but the quest can be a pain to complete and you can't get it until you're 185 (I think) but swords are the worst weapon choice for a warrior so don't use swords no matter how badass they look. So just use an axe for now
warden, astral, frozen, and dl swords will still be better than any axe you can use at that lvl the only reason i dont use my warden sword is cause my opal sword deals more dmg once i get my astral ill be using that cause its got better stats than an axe maybe not speed but woop dee doo
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Taria Seery lvl 113 ranger
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage
Bradaigh Sunday lvl 58 rogue

formally known on ios server morrigan as 15wallaceca

warden, astral, frozen, and dl swords will still be better than any axe you can use at that lvl the only reason i dont use my warden sword is cause my opal sword deals more dmg once i get my astral ill be using that cause its got better stats than an axe maybe not speed but woop dee doo
How do you know anything about dl?

And no dl sword dps isn't even comparable to the 180 axe. Why do you think you don't see anyone using it?
The reason to use axe is it has moderate speed, and you can use rupture. Pop a haste ring and you're
Good.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Na you're way wrong. The attack speed difference between the shop axe/sword is so minimal that you would be way better off with the axe pretty much because of rupture. If axes didn't get to use rupture than yea I would go sword 100%. Plus I have personal experience leveling/playing with a sword. Back in the day my warrior on Belenus was about 120 and I would use the adamant sword simply because it looks badass, but I eventually had to switch to an axe because after some comparison, I found that the axe dishes out way more damage than the sword simply because of rupture.

The dl sword has a great attack speed, but the halberds are far more superior unless if you're going up against chaos bosses with high defense, than you could whip out the dl sword because of its proc.

Point is, don't use swords until they get buffed.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD