Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OP warrior DPS build

I've done this for druid and want to do it for warrior now as I feel both classes have underrated dps. Post what you would say is the best gear, skills and stats ONLY

For me:

Full dg ofc
Void gele axe of solar flames
EDL offhand OR Dagger offhand depending on boss
x2 Godly Aetheric Band of Havoc (360 magic damage bonus and 1200 attack and +20 frenzy and rupture)
3x necro axe rings
Skain str attack charm
1x anointed ring
Stargem ammy
top tier lvl 6 wolf
Wolf mount for Skill plus you will need focus as DG offers none
Full STR
Pummel, rupture, shatter, frenzy, double attack,

If a lvl 220 your stats will be: 2650 ish str 1300-1400 vit which is over 10k hp easily. Attack would be: 13880+ (depending on pets) WITH LIX however im not sure on damage but it would be crazy
Last edited by Corrupt on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi

Re: OP warrior DPS build

Considering you said dps, Sun ammy is unfathomable at eg. Stargem ammy imo is best and valour ammy next best. The 200 str is great and the 600 attack skill also.

A bear mount is not a dps mount lol. Adds str sure but vit and shield skill are not. Wolf much better.

Godly anointed ring and reaper ring are a lot better than 2 more godly axe rings considering the amount of attack you are getting from all this gear.

Spider or wolf are much better dps pet than mastiff.

And finally skain storm misc or gara blade misc are better than a godly silverweb charm.

Also those braces add axe ability, not attack. Axe ability boosts damage as well as attack so is much better than just attack.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Considering you said dps, Sun ammy is **** at eg. Stargem ammy imo is best and valour ammy next best. The 200 str is great and the 600 attack skill also.

A bear mount is not a dps mount lol. Adds str sure but vit and shield skill are not. Wolf much better.

Godly anointed ring and reaper ring are a lot better than 2 more godly axe rings considering the amount of attack you are getting from all this gear.

Spider or wolf are much better dps pet than mastiff.

And finally skain storm misc or gara blade misc are better than a godly silverweb charm.

Also those braces add axe ability, not attack. Axe ability boosts damage as well as attack so is much better than just attack.

I meant a wolf mount so my bad.
And a reaper isnt better for a warrior because warrior's are so skill based and these skills come from STR. Axe ability doesn't boost damage lmao only attack so it does increase attack. The anointed ring i would use and i forgot about so i would swap that in. Stargem ammy i would agree is the best choice but i wasn't thinking about it. Godly silverweb charm completly destorys skain or gara on warrior as 200 str for skills and you get to max your skills out. ;)

BTW wolf is unfathomable compared to mastiff as only one person can use the skill. Yes the attack boost is nice but you have a lot of attack anyway so id rather the vit and dmg skil. Spider gives dex so na
Hi

Maybe you are new to warrior or dont have an eg warrior. Giant swing is one of a warriors worst dps skills.

And it is the same with any weapon ability. Axe spear sword bow dagger blunt totem. The ability increases damage as well as attack. Maybe try it out next time you get a necro ability ring...

Even tho a warior has decent skills a warriors main dps will still always come from autos. Especially when using dg. A reaper ring is still great and the 100 poison skill is amazing on hrung and mordy.

As for the skain misc, 145 str and 250 attack, you lose 55 str and 10 totally useless points in giant swing(almost always you lose dps from very slow cast time).

Wolf pet adds str and my wolf even at level 5 almost never gets over cast. The wolf skill does damage on impact as well as a dot. And you seem to forget that you said OP WARRIOR DPS BUILD. You get plenty of vit from dg armour. The wolf is more dps than the mastiff and so is the spider. The spiders skill is better than the mastiffs and it adds attack and dex(more attack). For pure dps both wolf and spider are superior.

If you really wanna max pummel then get a godly gele ring and hotswap it to get to max.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Maybe you are new to warrior or dont have an eg warrior. Giant swing is one of a warriors worst dps skills.

And it is the same with any weapon ability. Axe spear sword bow dagger blunt totem. The ability increases damage as well as attack. Maybe try it out next time you get a necro ability ring...

Even tho a warior has decent skills a warriors main dps will still always come from autos. Especially when using dg. A reaper ring is still great and the 100 poison skill is amazing on hrung and mordy.

As for the skain misc, 145 str and 250 attack, you lose 55 str and 10 totally useless points in giant swing(almost always you lose dps from very slow cast time).

Wolf pet adds str and my wolf even at level 5 almost never gets over cast. The wolf skill does damage on impact as well as a dot. And you seem to forget that you said OP WARRIOR DPS BUILD. You get plenty of vit from dg armour. The wolf is more dps than the mastiff and so is the spider. The spiders skill is better than the mastiffs and it adds attack and dex(more attack). For pure dps both wolf and spider are superior.

If you really wanna max pummel then get a godly gele ring and hotswap it to get to max.
Just tried giant swing and i see how useless it is so my bad lmao. I would swap a pummel ring in but id use a max wolf for str. thank you
Hi