Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hybrid Build

Hi all,

I have just hit 220 on my warrior and looking for a good hybrid build to work with. My goal is to be able to dps effectively and yet change to tank if the situation arises by just expending one alteration book while leaving stats unchanged.

Can anyone advise me what my stats should look like? Should I still dump all points into vit or rather aim for a certain level of hitpoints, say 15k? and after that I can dump all points into str. Also what skills should I be using as hybrid? I'm sure shield bash needs to be in because I will be a backup basher during gele fights.

Thanks all in advance.

Re: Hybrid Build

What i do is use Shatter pummel bash defensive form and frenzy that way it's a decent balance of dps along with the defensive side and bash.
Stats i go to 11k hp and then rest into str, not sure why i picked 11k but it is a nice number to me:lol:

If you don't have to worry about tanking Gelebron, you can pretty much tank everything in the game with 15k hp, assuming you have a couple of druids to heal you and not rely solely on HP elixirs.

I don't consider using alterations every time to be a "hybrid build". I think hybrid builds are a waste of alt books and only patronizes CH's poor skill system.

Warrior tank dps isn't bad if you got the right gear, with haste and attack lix you can pretty much get 3k+ dmg with 6k+ attack and deal decent auto damage. Yeah you won't have great skill damage but no one ever expects warriors to be dps machines.

If you want to go true hybrid warrior build go with Taunt, Shield Bash, Shatter, Rupture (or Double Attack depending on weapon), Protective Stance, Def Form (or Warcry if you plan to tank multiple adds).

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What i do is use Shatter pummel bash defensive form and frenzy that way it's a decent balance of dps along with the defensive side and bash.
Stats i go to 11k hp and then rest into str, not sure why i picked 11k but it is a nice number to me:lol:
How high fro frenzy , how many points you put in it ? does it make a difference as to how many you put in ?
I am at level 87 now .

I'm playing on Lir's server with warrior, i pretend going with hybrid. I'm 82 Warrior, going for Wardens armour last piece. I can reccomend using shatter/double attack/ pummel/giants swing and protective stance. My skills are : Shatter 20/29, Double attack 17/20, GS ( Giant Swing ) 15/20, protective stance i think 17-18/20 and Pummel 20/20. Stats are : Str- 290 (With rings) , Dex 75 (rings too) Focus ~85, vitality ..umm..100+. Bracelets and rings all are from OW or Vigor ammy's.

I'm playing on Lir's server with warrior, i pretend going with hybrid. I'm 82 Warrior, going for Wardens armour last piece. I can reccomend using shatter/double attack/ pummel/giants swing and protective stance. My skills are : Shatter 20/29, Double attack 17/20, GS ( Giant Swing ) 15/20, protective stance i think 17-18/20 and Pummel 20/20. Stats are : Str- 290 (With rings) , Dex 75 (rings too) Focus ~85, vitality ..umm..100+. Bracelets and rings all are from OW or Vigor ammy's.
that's not a hybrid build. it's dps.

Well he's level 82 also so his advice doesn't apply much to a lvl 220 warrior that wants the ability to dps but tank when needed by using a alt book
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well he's level 82 also so his advice doesn't apply much to a lvl 220 warrior that wants the ability to dps but tank when needed by using a alt book
In that case, every single class is a hybrid, for example a druid can be full support but can do dps using an alt book. Funny.

In that case, every single class is a hybrid, for example a druid can be full support but can do dps using an alt book. Funny.
Some classes can and some aren't as effective with just an alt book. I'm not quite sure I follow your response
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue