Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello Warriors of Celtic Heroes

Hello all,

Some of you may know who I am from in-game or my outdated guide(s) here on the forum. I have been inactive for over two years now, occupied with life and my own goals. However, since this game was once a large part of my daily life, I do think back to it and how much time I've put in. So tonight, I am writing you warriors a hello!

To those who have sent me private messages while I was away, I'm sorry to say that I am of no help to you anymore. I encourage you end-game warriors to do some testing and expand on the guides provided to you.

Enjoy the game!
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Re: Hello Warriors of Celtic Heroes

I actually still read your guide from time to time. Though it is not as definitive as it once was perhaps, it's still contains use for an applicable information. The time you spend there was most certainly not wasted and I'm sure has helped hundreds of players over the years. Thank you very much! We are all in your debt.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Re: Hello Warriors of Celtic Heroes

Used to love reading your guide when I first started Celtic Heroes. Hope you come back :)
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent