Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 2 handed weaps or one handed with an offhand?

Why two handed? Even the lvl 200 shop spear is so powerful compared to the two handed weps. Isnt lvl 200 spears like 200 pierce when two handed hammer is 210 crush for half the speed?
Well the 2 handed club is 310 crush and only adds 0.8 of a second over the shop spear. But as I said I only switch for the increased skill damage.

Most one handed (shop or eg) add to the weapon ability (axe, spear, blunt etc) which increases autos and base damage which affects some skills as well. But it is your play style that you should go by I feel. I am not a huge fan of hotswapping 10 different items to play so like when I used mord halberd, I didn't put any points in rupture and swap out an axe or hammer.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Most one handed (shop or eg) add to the weapon ability (axe, spear, blunt etc) which increases autos and base damage which affects some skills as well. But it is your play style that you should go by I feel. I am not a huge fan of hotswapping 10 different items to play so like when I used mord halberd, I didn't put any points in rupture and swap out an axe or hammer.

Actually no, weapon ability only adds your attack, it dosnt change your damage in any way just how often you hit. However I think you got it confused with melee combat, that actually increases skill damage and how often they hit as well. I have compared items, weapon ability defiently does not add damage.