Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on warrior

Yeah pretty terrible. My alt warrior is lower level than you and has about 3900 dmg 11k attack fully buffed. Not using a slow crap wep either
BS
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Bs?

Void str halberd, skain poison set, reaper ring, imperial dmg attack hrung brace, godly necro double attack brace (gives better dps but not reflected in stat page), shadow attack mord helm, runic dagger, 2 runic rings atm (still waiting for royal+ spears to drop). Have a couple kills over edl offhand rogues and rangers lol. If I had the time to level it to get 120+ more divine dmg it would be pretty decent. But not bad for a lvl 200 alt warrior I hardly use :P
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Just to put things in perspective, Jason's clan can't out dps the lirs 6* dragon heals. (They abandoned it after 2 lixes and the health was at 100%).

So I do believe that he can out dps anyone in his clan.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Just to put things in perspective, Jason's clan can't out dps the lirs 6* dragon heals. (They abandoned it after 2 lixes and the health was at 100%).

So I do believe that he can out dps anyone in his clan.
lmao gotta admit that was a weak ass attempt xD now go kill it so a 5 can spawn and we can kill it (in like 2 hours or somethin stupid :lol: )
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Deleted some off topic posts, if you want to fight take it to the arena.

Cheers
yall need to make a cross server arena then ._. would be my honour to go squish some rangers lol
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

If yall gonna fight, stop using words and show some stats on pictures. Anyone can claim they got something with no proof
Having trouble last time to upload a screenshot to forums I wont but if u feel like adding me to Line I'll give u my necro, mordy and hrung kill screenshots. Id like higher attack tho, I dont have as much luck with drops as BlackMamba, but I know what will increase it.

Btw Id argue on the double attack being better but I cant fully say I disagree, as I havent done the math and havent compared it to a specific item.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Bs?

Void str halberd, skain poison set, reaper ring, imperial dmg attack hrung brace, godly necro double attack brace (gives better dps but not reflected in stat page), shadow attack mord helm, runic dagger, 2 runic rings atm (still waiting for royal+ spears to drop). Have a couple kills over edl offhand rogues and rangers lol. If I had the time to level it to get 120+ more divine dmg it would be pretty decent. But not bad for a lvl 200 alt warrior I hardly use :P
This is a big thing I don't understand with some clans. We gear alts if they are active and helpful like someone dualling, locking alts left at dl etc. But to say this list of very useful gear sits on a toon that is "hardly used" is a waste to me. Put it on someone who is at every eg and every raid they can be at but does not have as good of gear. It would better the clan overall that way IMO.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)