Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on warrior

he is clearly still lvling that char. my advice would be get 200 weps. mace and runic axe, 3 runic str rings or 2 and a haste ring (i prefer to just use haste lixs tho) then just keep lixing to 220. youre in or going to join lazydrunks if im correct? so raid gear will come if you cant afford 200 lux just go get some dkp
Noted, i got spite bc some warriors on here said its better thank axe but that also sounds like a good combo
if you can afford the hastes axe is well worth it, as a warrior who has tried both axe is better for lvling i like spite for bossing tho
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

depends what you fill the slot with lol, i noticed a very small drop in dmg, only because i didnt use a haste ring in the first place i like haste lixs wayyyy more
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

Runic dagger of spite is better unless u call urself dps warrior going with 300 str and no frenzy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Dont listen to jason lol. You are full str. Ofc spite dagger beats axe. I font think he know so well what he is talkinv about lol. It adds pierce damage. Maybe he spent an hour testing each weap based on those results... I have tested both also.. Spite frees up a ring slot as well as deals more damage. Boosts frenzy more too. If you wanna be dps for leveling then spite is the way to go. I used spite and hastes when i lixed anyway.

If you use a valour ring in the free slot it gives you the attack boost of axe, half the str boost as well as health. Unlike jason, a good dps warrior should use this over axe
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

lmao betus nub im one of the best dps warriors in crom u nub
I was best dps warrior in enrage...for the 7 days i was there. Which includes being much better than you lol. I spent weeks testing both offhands. If your a dps warrior spite will always win. But your one of the best dps warriors in crom right? So you knew spites best already and just pretending to be completely oblivious to what everyone else says
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple