Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best damage, energy and attack

My best dmg could be at most 4.2k if I change to garanak bladeleaf charm + sharpen weapons, on regular build without skain ammy. Generally I run 4032 as I dont use the gara charm,

Is best actually the best, if its not even ur build?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

My best dmg could be at most 4.2k if I change to garanak bladeleaf charm + sharpen weapons, on regular build without skain ammy. Generally I run 4032 as I dont use the gara charm,

Is best actually the best, if its not even ur build?

Is that using a 2h wep? also what level are you? If i didnt use my 2h hammer and used my 200 lux offhand and my dark str spear i still only cut around 3.6-3.7k dmg with edl and my skain set. By the way im only level 209 and i think you've seen my dmg with the 2h hammer.
The fire of the past burns within me.

183 mage
Lugh
Alliance

No, Im not using a 2 handed weapon. My dmg currently lies at 4070+, but if I had gara bladeleaf charm, it would be around 4111 without other class buffs or cheap tricks or anything. Thats my normal build.

EDIT : Currently attack is 5.6k+, but just when I'll find garanak charm I'll do another change in gear and it'll bump to 6.1k or 6.2k. Energy is near 2.8k.

Im full str (1805), all my other stats are from gear.

Full EDL + Darkscale helm of the sun
Voidbolt halberd of str + runic dagger of spite
Skain set (looking for gara charm)
Godly vital bracer of smiting (120 dmg, 500 melee combat and 800 hp)
Royal precision brace (80 dmg, 300 melee combat, 350 attack) which is swapped with imperial frostiron brace of might (for rupture swap)
60 dmg ring which is swapped with royal frenzy ring (for frenzy swap)
80 dmg ring
runic ring of valour

If I'll get garanak charm, I'll replace my skain charm and replace 60 dmg ring for runic valour ring, then my dmg will be like 4111 or 4113 cus I just lvled, hp will go down to like 6.7k and attack will go up to 6.2k. Str will be 2005.
All my dmg gear is heat dmg except my spear which is magic, because Im a fan of heat dmg.