Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: dPS or hybrid?

Personally I'm forced to go hybrid, few people log for bosses, barely any druids so I do my best to fill in for the team(lvl 180 DL hands with Beast/Spellworught mix lmao)
700 str
11k hp
1500+ dmg
600 def
600+ attack
something like that lol
A powerful enemy is shaking Ros. Running through the fleeing crowd....Bills.

Personally I'm forced to go hybrid, few people log for bosses, barely any druids so I do my best to fill in for the team(lvl 180 DL hands with Beast/Spellworught mix lmao)
700 str
11k hp
1500+ dmg
600 def
600+ attack
something like that lol
Thats not bad, each clan has different needs, gladly we have tanks that are often online (and we made sure to boost a tank from the US area, which is our chief, and a tank from the EU) but druids are hard to get these days. Do u use taunt? Or warcry if u tank adds? Also I think that for semi tanking u need higher defence, Im DPS with double that.

Hybrid is great for balanced lvling IMO, but at high lvls when u already group lvl and want to boost exp u better go DPS.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

its ok for everything but not great at anything XD, I use Def. Form, Proc Stance(Both Maxed) with half GS and max shatter and skewer
hopefully I can become full dl if my clan ever decides to boss more XD
EDIT I was hoping to get my defense from a future DL set and was thinking of putting 300 pts in Dex with 8-9k left in hp, and our chief tank and #2 tank are both in Germany, leaving me as the main warrior for U.S. other warriors are inactive and not as geared.
A powerful enemy is shaking Ros. Running through the fleeing crowd....Bills.

I recommend using vit over dex and get defence purely from items. I see that u dont have dl, thats already one change that I didnt know as full dl provides something like 900 defence. I have my defence from dl (minus helm, I use mordy helm that doesnt add defence), from my bladeleaf and from my offhand.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hybrid is an ineffective way of being both tank and dps. If you want to level fast, or contribute to boss dps, u need to go full dps. And if you want to tank, u need to go full tank. But it costs alot of alt and rebirth books to constantly switch between roles, so if you want abit of both without burning alot of books, you have no choice but going hybrid. Its all up to you, and what role you would rather have. For me, i keep switching between roles until i reach soft cap or my goal level, then i stay full tank forever.
I went full tank in July when i hit 190 and stayed there until the tower came out. I used your guide then and it was very helpful, thank you. I have tanked just about every boss in the game except for necro, i have another role for that raid. So i am well aware that a hybrid can't really tank the big bosses. But a hybrid can tank 5 star EDL bosses or even onyx 6. When all the tanks switch to dps for leveling, it is nice to fill in that role. If there is a need for a full tank like at some of the harder hitting EDL bosses or endgame bosses, I will and have alt'd to full tank. Having the right gear helps a lot. I nearly switch all my gear when going from dps to tank mode with my hybrid build. But you are right a hybrid is a jack of all trades but master of none.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.