Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Solo Warrior Build

I dont like lvling with a shield, mostly not bastion, and shield bash would be one of the last skills i would suggest for lvling

Shatter
Protective Stance
Double Attack
Rupture/Pummel

must skills for HYBRID, all maxed and double up to the lvl u need

all extra pts go to Defensive Formation.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Okay.. That clears that up a lot then. Also, right now Im using the ancient wyrm axe for rupture, which is a great skill to be sure- so would you recommend to continue using it? Sorry for all the questions, I just wanna learn as much about it as I can, lol.
Yes, i recommend so.

Just dont forget, hybrid is good, very useful build, but for fastest lvling, most expensive as well, full dps is the way to go, i have over 800 str for now, im planning to higher it.
I do the same, i am actually full stre i have 1.1k stre. The resto burning is the only bad part but awesome dps. If i switch up lux i can have 3k hp without an sc but still 1.1k stre. Frenzy also is awesome to use for leveling.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

I wanna build a solo build but am not sure about ths skills i think i wanna use shatter, protective stance, and defensive formation,but am not sure whether to go with pummel or swinging blow. Any skill guidelines are welcomed.thanks.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

I wanna build a solo build but am not sure about ths skills i think i wanna use shatter, protective stance, and defensive formation,but am not sure whether to go with pummel or swinging blow. Any skill guidelines are welcomed.thanks.
What is posted above may or may not be valid.

make a thread, give whole the info needed about urself, and get help.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

When i hit 190 I changed my build to dps.
5k hp
rest went to strength with 25 in focus, enough to cast all skills without waiting for recharge, I had a mordy dex helm and hp spear which helped alot.

I maxed shatter, pummel, giant swing, frenzy and had double attack set to 195, (mainly because our biggest rogue was 195 and i still wanted to be able to kill him lol). I dumped all my damage rings in favour of skill rings, 50/40 on skills is worth your autos going down a bit.

With frenzy my damage was just short of 3k. I constantly used hero haste enrgy and hp and did still need to pot but I ended up getting double what i was per lix. If you want to lvl fast and can get the hero lixs don't screw around with hybrid, if you want to be a tank be a tank if you want to lvl be dps.

Overall solo lvling is a dumb thing to do for anyone. Even if you just lvl with one other dps you will stretch your elixas way further.

Peace.
Jawbone 202 warrior
Fixjaw 197 druid
Leveled not bought or gifted

How do I get past level 158 I'm stuck and solo Lix by myself
Make a new topic asking this question and provide some more detail as to what your running gear and stat wise.

Don't necro post, an admin or moderator will be along to lock this topic eventually.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger