Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Frenzy

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I am curious what kind of damage comes with frenzy. Is it raw damage that isn't resisted? Or does it go with the type of physical damage you're using? I am not noticing a big enough of a difference in damage for it to be similar to poison damage(Not resisted). But i don't think it adds enough for it to be adding physical damage.

Any answer from someone who has figured this out or from an otm staff member would be nice :D
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

Re: Frenzy

^ wut
anyways its stacked dmg with ur current weapon bc the dmg can vary between weapons, and obviously it scales with strength.
Epona
EternalPower lv100
EternalHeal lv61
EternalFrost lv87
EternalShadow lv65
EternalAshes lv63
EternalWall lv37
N00B 4 LIFE :lol:
If you get hacked or scammed, dont quit, i didnt.
I do give signature updates!

I did some testing, and the damage added goes by your mainhand weapon, and I believe the strength of the weapon counts too. I tried my 50/40 frenzy with 1000 strength using my fists, and it added 1 damage. I have noticed that the damage varies by strength of the weapon but I think I should test it some more.
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

I did some testing, and the damage added goes by your mainhand weapon, and I believe the strength of the weapon counts too. I tried my 50/40 frenzy with 1000 strength using my fists, and it added 1 damage. I have noticed that the damage varies by strength of the weapon but I think I should test it some more.
yes thats true ive already tested that, i believe that attack is also somehow differenet between weps, if i get over 1k attack on my normal wep, i get like 500-600 attack on my mount
i cant tell what type of dmg is that, if it would be any, i would only guess its a physical one
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

This has been talked about in the past. My theory is it modifies your 'damage multiplier' which happens to be an equation on its own. It's basically a seperate multiplier to which physical damage is effected.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)