Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Axe/hammer/sword?

Wand
obviously
wands are ranged weapons so you can auto attack from a distance, which can be really good
they also deal magic damage, which is far superior to whatever slashing, crushing, or piercing damage any other weapon can deal
some wands also give skill boosts! for example, the master wand of the grove gives a skill boost to your lure of fire, which if you dont have you should get
lastly, some wands shoot fancy stuff! like pumpkins! and burritos! (master wand of the burritomancer)
these special wands are especially handy for mobs with low burrito resistance or pumpkin resistance

have fun! :)
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Hammers are rlly slow, Axes are good for Rupture if your Rupture lvl provides good damage, swords are the only endgame choice and are quicker. I find that even if my axe is like 300 ability points below my sword it is still better.
~ TehGuyGaming ~

Main Lvl 125 Warrior TehGuy
~ Belenus ~ Clansman of Sylph ~

Wand
obviously
wands are ranged weapons so you can auto attack from a distance, which can be really good
they also deal magic damage, which is far superior to whatever slashing, crushing, or piercing damage any other weapon can deal
some wands also give skill boosts! for example, the master wand of the grove gives a skill boost to your lure of fire, which if you dont have you should get
lastly, some wands shoot fancy stuff! like pumpkins! and burritos! (master wand of the burritomancer)
these special wands are especially handy for mobs with low burrito resistance or pumpkin resistance

have fun! :)
This.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hammers are rlly slow, Axes are good for Rupture if your Rupture lvl provides good damage, swords are the only endgame choice and are quicker. I find that even if my axe is like 300 ability points below my sword it is still better.
Yes i have recently decided to go for sword, as i paid 60k for a golden blade of battle (does slashing) at lvl 30 my warrior now does 121dmg :D