Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ability Training

I realize this is a bit of a newbie question but what is the best way to train your abilities, axe or sword. Can never seem to keep up with the max just leveling and training dummies are really slow. Tried some other stuff, using weak axe on one stars etc but also really slow. Is it just slowly grind it out?
126 Warrior
117 Rogue
85 Mage

Re: Ability Training

By slow do you mean that you slowly use your axe and you aren't training it fast enough, you can't find enough monsters or training dummies at one time, or is that your axe takes a good several amount of hits to level up one time?
For (1) just get a faster axe (the lower the speed number the faster it is) and make sure it is quite weak
For (2) you shouldn't have a problem with training dummies with a weak and partially fast axe
For (3) it just happens at higher ability levels, the best thing you can do is to buy ability boost elixirs to speed it up, OR if you don't want to then I am sorry but... grind it out.

get hero wisdom elixirs (should be pretty cheap, depends on world - danu they go for 500g each which honestly isnt that much)
get the fastest/weakest weapon available
for sword AND axe id say to just get the one in fergus the blacksmiths shop (near the banker in farcrag castle)
the 50g sword/axe there are pretty fast and weak

also if you find the dummies are dying too fast you can go to arena leystone
go to entrance
use elix
the go in and train on crammok (lvl 90 gladiator) for the 15 mins
also take off all your damage charms that you might have
if you are not yet lvl 90 might wanna train on balmon
if someone happens to kill crammok while you are there or he somehow dies
just go to balmon or strog or something
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Thanks for advice, I do use a fast weak axe but stupidly I forgot to unequip my damage gear. And yes it works much better with knowledge elixir. Thx
Wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is for xp

the best axe is Fierce Hatchet, fastest, at the shop near bank costs like 53-54 gold
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Thanks for advice, I do use a fast weak axe but stupidly I forgot to unequip my damage gear. And yes it works much better with knowledge elixir. Thx

the best axe is Fierce Hatchet, fastest, at the shop near bank costs like 53-54 gold
Hey, what's the fastest hammer or blunt weapon? cause its very hard to find also, I just start creating a warrior toon so ye wanted to have decent attack and maximum damage
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

So this is what I did.
1.) Unequiped all gear to minimize damage/attack.
2.) buy some sort of haste such as ring, gloves etc.
3.) buy the fastest axe you can (also keep the damage into consideration)
4.) find the best training dummies you can find, either castle, tower ley in ow and infernal floor. Also never train weps on something that is also attacking you cause I've seen it slower my gains.
5.) use a heroic wisdom lix and start attacking the dummies. Also remember to reset the dummies when they are close to dying. To reset them just teleport to any leystone and back. Start attacking the dummy once again.
6.) lastly as a warrior, eventually you will find yourself depending on autos for damage also. Once that happens, start using hero wisdom lixes while leveling.

I hope this helped you. This is what I literally do with my ranger when I'm in class haha. I know that it takes my ranger 5 minutes to kill a dummy so I check every 5 minutes and move on to the next one. Once I've brought all three down to 5% or less, I reset them. I literally did this for hours before haha. The increased damage and attack really helped to level.
Warrior level 220
Rogue level 191
Ranger in progress
Mage level 105
Druid level 68

Tanking with 10 vit!

Hey, what's the fastest hammer or blunt weapon? cause its very hard to find also, I just start creating a warrior toon so ye wanted to have decent attack and maximum damage
I cant recall for hammer because I never used hammer as my mainhand,
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex