Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Golden Axe of Carnage

hi everyone,

i was just wondering if i could get some feedback on the golden axe of carnage by someone that has used it already

this would be very helpful to me because im building a DPS warrior and i just wanna make sure i am making the right choice
thx everyone
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Re: Golden Axe of Carnage

Carnage is good for maximizing your DPS (17 damage), but take a look at the Golden Bodkin of Spirits, I prefer that one by far;

Its stats are:
16 damage (-1 compared to Carnage)
Some sweet bonuses (30 Attack 50 Health/Energy)
10 energy/health regen

The regen per tick is amazing, since it works while in combat :)

If your intent is to DPS then obviously get the axe. higher damage and attack
If you have heroic necklace you don't really need the bodkin

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

hmmm so how much gopd you have? if u dont have alot golden axe of carnage or golden sword of battle are really good to be dps. If you have more gold you could buy golden bodkin of energy,golden bodkin of spirits etc.
Chace111
warrior,
sulis,
Finally full meteoric

Yea golden axe is good :D and also I'm pretty sure the slashing damage is diffrent from regular damage for example golden axe of carnage gives 17 slash bonus which adds up to acually over 40 regular damage (higher damage higher hit). I know this because I have golden blade and when I equip it gives around 40 regular damage ( with 12 slashing damage) since the bodkin is I believe peiercing damage it is diffrent the bodkin will add directly onto your damage thus not giving as much as the golden blade. So yea definetly get golden axe. If you already have a ammy then therE isn't really a need for the bodkin. If I'm wrong someone please correct me :D

If I am correct, (which I'm not sure if i am) but if you have been using a sword then your ability is going to be maxed at sword and if you have been using an axe then that ability will be maxed, so I would probably choose whatever one that you have been using as you will then not have to get the ability up to max just to be able to use the axe.

Hopefully this helps and hopefully it is correct information.
WORLD: Rosmerta
Char: warrior
Name: zach97038
Level: 52 (3/20)