Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

I like warriors more because they have crazy Armour and hp,along with a good amount of dmg,but not good up against a mage or rogue if you are fighting for a lock. Pluse side to warriors is that u rarely die training(if you have a good build).Rogue on the other-hand need a good amount of rez and restos and can become quiet costly.
actually, i never use pots. i just put on fast reflexes, and nothing can touch me, unless it is a skill. lifesteal keeps me healed, and i never die lvling unless it is a high star mob.
Keep leveling and talk to us when you have gained 40 levels. ;)
ehh... ik that i am a noob but rogues arent a very expensive class. thats my point ;)

[quote="LkIu"I like warriors more because they have crazy Armour and hp,along with a good amount of dmg,but not good up against a mage or rogue if you are fighting for a lock. Pluse side to warriors is that u rarely die training(if you have a good build).Rogue on the other-hand need a good amount of rez and restos and can become quiet costly.
actually, i never use pots. i just put on fast reflexes, and nothing can touch me, unless it is a skill. lifesteal keeps me healed, and i never die lvling unless it is a high star mob.
Keep leveling and talk to us when you have gained 40 levels. ;)
ehh... ik that i am a noob but rogues arent a very expensive class. thats my point ;)[/quote]
at low lvls even druids and mages arent expensive
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

^whats wrong with the quotes above? i didnt post that first reply^

*fine*

i have two lvl 190 rogue friends, and some lvl 190 warrior friends, and from what they tell me the rogues are cheaper. Rogues do use more energy, but overall they are cheaper IMO.
cant embed 3 quotes, so need to ruin one of them
and if one of them is a warrior, he cant tell how cheap the rogue is, also no matter what u do ranger will be the cheapest class then warrior, one reason, those 2 require the least gear, both can be easily built and survive, with the good skills of the rangers and the good health+armour for the warrior
rogue is great for fast lvling, 3rd worst for saving, but riposte does good job for farming

imo thats how it goes, from the most expensive one to the cheapest one

druid - full dps will kill ur pots, or sigils
mage - same as druid but less energy cost
rogue - also costly, doesnt have a great heal like druids or buffs to help him survive (got life steal which is some kind of lesser heal), fast kills but also the dps will take lots of aggro everywhere, lvling (with group) and bosses, which is the main reason that makes it costly (and for lower lvls its not the easiest to lvl)
warrior - great armour and health, easy to build and survives well,even if he goes to the build that meant to take aggro (tank) he'll have his skills and back-up to survive
ranger - bolas, entangle, light heal, while having great dps (crap on pvp tho), this is a class that i lvled to around 80 with no lux, crap gear and fast bow, then i became richer and bought him some stuff, was easy as hell (and that was pre update)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

^whats wrong with the quotes above? i didnt post that first reply^

*fine*

i have two lvl 190 rogue friends, and some lvl 190 warrior friends, and from what they tell me the rogues are cheaper. Rogues do use more energy, but overall they are cheaper IMO.
cant embed 3 quotes, so need to ruin one of them
and if one of them is a warrior, he cant tell how cheap the rogue is, also no matter what u do ranger will be the cheapest class then warrior, one reason, those 2 require the least gear, both can be easily built and survive, with the good skills of the rangers and the good health+armour for the warrior
rogue is great for fast lvling, 3rd worst for saving, but riposte does good job for farming

imo thats how it goes, from the most expensive one to the cheapest one

druid - full dps will kill ur pots, or sigils
mage - same as druid but less energy cost

rogue - also costly, doesnt have a great heal like druids or buffs to help him survive (got life steal which is some kind of lesser heal), fast kills but also the dps will take lots of aggro everywhere, lvling (with group) and bosses, which is the main reason that makes it costly (and for lower lvls its not the easiest to lvl)
warrior - great armour and health, easy to build and survives well,even if he goes to the build that meant to take aggro (tank) he'll have his skills and back-up to survive
ranger - bolas, entangle, light heal, while having great dps (crap on pvp tho), this is a class that i lvled to around 80 with no lux, crap gear and fast bow, then i became richer and bought him some stuff, was easy as hell (and that was pre update)
i say that warriors are more expensive because they have more health that is harder to heal, but energy wise rogues are more expensive. warriors are dirt cheap as far as energy, id prob say that they use less enrgy than rangers. also, lifesteal is an epic skill! at 50 lvls and a ton of dex it could do almost 2k, almost as much as a rangers' heal, if not as much. It does way more than bandage wounds and it is prob the most efective skill for healing during a fight, cuz it cant be interrupted and it is rarely eveded. but over all id say that rogues are cheaper, but thats just my opinion.

i say that warriors are more expensive because they have more health that is harder to heal, but energy wise rogues are more expensive. warriors are dirt cheap as far as energy, id prob say that they use less enrgy than rangers. also, lifesteal is an epic skill! at 50 lvls and a ton of dex it could do almost 2k, almost as much as a rangers' heal, if not as much. It does way more than bandage wounds and it is prob the most efective skill for healing during a fight, cuz it cant be interrupted and it is rarely eveded. but over all id say that rogues are cheaper, but thats just my opinion.[/quote]

Upgraded my rupture to lvl 20 and it requires lots of energy