Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Weapon or armor first?

at your lvl, more than 20-25 dex is useless, u dont need much defence and dex doesnt add much attack, u can just max swords tho
so put the pts into str/vit
get rid of shield bash, really its not lvling skill and it drains the energy like nothing
at your lvl and gear i suggest pummel, altough its a crappy skill, it barely cost any energy and it'll be higher than ur melee atm
proc stance ofc, never drop this skill, i wouldnt drop it even for frenzy
giant swing is nice, better than double attack when melee is low

but the best skill is shatter, so when u get to the lvl of maxing 4 skills, do pummel proc.stance shatter and g.swing

as for gear, get a decent armour, try getting warden and met (meteor, or astral if u want) as fast as u can
get rejuv offhand, or eng ammy, those two are the best options because :
rejuv offhand will add dmg and ofc, rejuv
eng is better than regen and why ammy and not ring/bracelet? since castle lux ammies add armour

try getting heroic gloves too, haste ring is prob better but it cost 350k at the shop and noone will sell u one, so its 350k comparing to gloves which is 150k at shop but u can buy from ppl for much less

dont spend on elixirs untill ur at least 80, really i dont see why ppl need to elixir before that lvl, u can lvl without any elixirs even up to 100 or more

dont, but dont ever buy flint armour or wep, totaly useless, so as topaz and opal
try getting quartz wep only, quartz has lvl req of 60 and better than flint
try getting diamond wep when ur 80, if u want to get other diamond, dont buy gloves
get a good clan that will u help u lvling and with drops like discs, rems and tabs
get better lux by the time, buying/selling as usual, but buy first and sell later, so u wont get stuck without lux untill u buy any
Great post criminal. Loads of info here and will be really helpful to the OP. Type of post I would have really enjoyed seeing as a new player. Tx
d5
lvl193 warrior
lvl116 ranger
lvl111 mage
lvl110 druid
lvl178 rogue
lvl140 mage
lvl196 mage
lvl142 rogue

at your lvl, more than 20-25 dex is useless, u dont need much defence and dex doesnt add much attack, u can just max swords tho
so put the pts into str/vit
get rid of shield bash, really its not lvling skill and it drains the energy like nothing
at your lvl and gear i suggest pummel, altough its a crappy skill, it barely cost any energy and it'll be higher than ur melee atm
proc stance ofc, never drop this skill, i wouldnt drop it even for frenzy
giant swing is nice, better than double attack when melee is low

but the best skill is shatter, so when u get to the lvl of maxing 4 skills, do pummel proc.stance shatter and g.swing

as for gear, get a decent armour, try getting warden and met (meteor, or astral if u want) as fast as u can
get rejuv offhand, or eng ammy, those two are the best options because :
rejuv offhand will add dmg and ofc, rejuv
eng is better than regen and why ammy and not ring/bracelet? since castle lux ammies add armour

try getting heroic gloves too, haste ring is prob better but it cost 350k at the shop and noone will sell u one, so its 350k comparing to gloves which is 150k at shop but u can buy from ppl for much less

dont spend on elixirs untill ur at least 80, really i dont see why ppl need to elixir before that lvl, u can lvl without any elixirs even up to 100 or more

dont, but dont ever buy flint armour or wep, totaly useless, so as topaz and opal
try getting quartz wep only, quartz has lvl req of 60 and better than flint
try getting diamond wep when ur 80, if u want to get other diamond, dont buy gloves
get a good clan that will u help u lvling and with drops like discs, rems and tabs
get better lux by the time, buying/selling as usual, but buy first and sell later, so u wont get stuck without lux untill u buy any
Great post criminal. Loads of info here and will be really helpful to the OP. Type of post I would have really enjoyed seeing as a new player. Tx
Ty. glad to know that.
as a main warrior its pretty easier for me to know altough im still kind of low lvl. Glad to help, hope the op saw that post tho
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

pummel gets useless when you get a lux golden offhand
it will do slightly less than your auto

i did not notice before that you were using a torch offhand
in this case it would be better to stick with shatter, giant swing, pummel, proc stance, and any other skills of your choice
shatter and stance are always a must
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Ok, so here is an update:

I am now level 94: 210 strength, 5 Dex, 30 focus, 250 vit.

I got the Warden sword as my main weapon now.

Main Skills are:
Double Attack (27/25)
Giant Swing (25/25)
Shatter (25/25)
Protect Stance (15/25)
Meditate (8/25)

I messed up and forgot to put points into First Aid, lol.

Anyways, new question for you guys.

I am now trying to decide between a golden dagger of Venom and a Golden blade of Ice. I have both of them and have been trying to test them both out on Blue eyes levels 95-100. I don't currently have any regen items aside from the golden dagger of venom and am currently aiming for a pair of haste gloves.

So far from my experiments, the Ice blade does an average of 70 more damage per regular attack but I have less energy and cannot use as many skills.

The Golden Dagger of venom does less damage but it hits more often due to the 100 attack bonus, bringing my attack up to 1045 from 945, and I can use a lot more skills. I kill faster and live longer because of this.

For now, is the golden dagger of venom the clear winner to you guys? Should I keep that and sell the ice blade? Thanks.

I personally think you should go for the venom dagger. Every pierce dmg is multiplied by your str plus the 30 venom dmg and attack leading to your auto hits at great value. I did a test myself and i came up with the venom doing the most auto hit dmg, the trident doing the most skill dmg, and the blade doing a balance of the two. So again use the golden venom dagger sell your blade buy your hero gloves and save for a nice ammy.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

I personally think you should go for the venom dagger. Every pierce dmg is multiplied by your str plus the 30 venom dmg and attack leading to your auto hits at great value. I did a test myself and i came up with the venom doing the most auto hit dmg, the trident doing the most skill dmg, and the blade doing a balance of the two. So again use the golden venom dagger sell your blade buy your hero gloves and save for a nice ammy.
making the golden dagger stronger than golden blade requires pretty much a lot of str, which also he doesnt need at his lvl and also after 300 (including adds from gear) str gets pretty useless (tested it, even when wearing my aggy trident 5 pts add like 2 dmg)

Ok, so here is an update:

I am now level 94: 210 strength, 5 Dex, 30 focus, 250 vit.

I got the Warden sword as my main weapon now.

Main Skills are:
Double Attack (27/25)
Giant Swing (25/25)
Shatter (25/25)
Protect Stance (15/25)
Meditate (8/25)

I messed up and forgot to put points into First Aid, lol.

Anyways, new question for you guys.

I am now trying to decide between a golden dagger of Venom and a Golden blade of Ice. I have both of them and have been trying to test them both out on Blue eyes levels 95-100. I don't currently have any regen items aside from the golden dagger of venom and am currently aiming for a pair of haste gloves.

So far from my experiments, the Ice blade does an average of 70 more damage per regular attack but I have less energy and cannot use as many skills.

The Golden Dagger of venom does less damage but it hits more often due to the 100 attack bonus, bringing my attack up to 1045 from 945, and I can use a lot more skills. I kill faster and live longer because of this.

For now, is the golden dagger of venom the clear winner to you guys? Should I keep that and sell the ice blade? Thanks.
hmm listen, since u got already ice blade, i would get other eng, at some point u will go for ice blade anyway, i was with venom dagger untill im like 95, golden trident untill i was 120 and then ive tested someone's golden blade, bought it in the sec ive seen how strong it is, the 75 str can save pts that can go to vit, and since u dont need much dex unless ur tank (and tanks got defensive formation anyway) so golden trident will be worse i'll say, golden venom, never liked it

your stats are very good, balanaced with more vit, stop str at 300 go vit and maybe like 20-25 pts on dex unless u got defensive formation or full frozen
as for skills, double attack, its a good skill, fast casting and pretty fast cooldown, but idk how much is ur melee, but if melee is low so double will be low as well (another reason why i prefer golden blade), if ur melee is high than double attack is just the skill for u (i also suggest not using rings, rings wont improve the dmg, just higher the lvl + the energy cost, or if u want to max other skill u can use extra pts
Giant swing is good, i myself will prob use rupture when i get to 160 tho
Shatter, best skill
proc stance, max it, max it in the sec u can, shatter and proc stance are the best skills
medidate, well u prob need energy regen altough u prob dont have much energy, i would use bandage as a warrior, harder to regen out of combat than eng out of combat
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hi, I am a new player and have been reading the guides for everything but they only really focus on endgame related gear/stats and not really what weapons or armor to go for while leveling your way up in the world.

My stats are:

Level: 53
Str: 100
Dex: 50
Focus: 25
Vit: 115

My main skills are:

Protective Stance (15/15)
Giant Swing (15/15)
Shield Bash (10/15)

My gear is my biggest issue right now. For armor I have a plate helm, dauntless breastplate, reinforced kite shield, hammered scale boots, ancient scale gauntlets, and hammered scale greaves. I am always forced to use protective stance (15/15) because otherwise I take too much damage too quickly due to my low armor stats.

For my weapon I have an ancient short sword. I kill too slowly, in my opinion, with this weapon. I currently run a rogue that kills twice at fast and is 12 levels below my warrior.

I currently only have 11k in gold and don't plan on buying or using plat. My question is, what weapon/gear should I go for right now that would help significantly increase my dps and therefore speed up my leveling process (took me nearly 10-15 minutes to kill Ducaris the 6 star level 30 with the help of a druid keeping me healed), and also what armor should I go for (or should i just stick to the quest line and save money for warden)?

Thanks for any help. My warrior is on Lugh.

I offer you to get darkshadow armour ( idon't remeber how it is called) but if you get those armour pieces, make full set for lvling around 60. When 60 try going with duskahdow or Armour in SV for 8k each and more. I think that you should get armour first, ofc don't kill mobs with 9 lvl quest weapons buy a weapon in Shalemont Camp for 4-5k, and keep gold until lvl 70 for Wardens Quest. Because for Wardens Quest you need to have around 100k+- gold. 1st is Hp, focus and Armour. GOOD LUCK ON LEVELING! I hope my rewiev helped you some!

Hi, I am a new player and have been reading the guides for everything but they only really focus on endgame related gear/stats and not really what weapons or armor to go for while leveling your way up in the world.

My stats are:

Level: 53
Str: 100
Dex: 50
Focus: 25
Vit: 115

My main skills are:

Protective Stance (15/15)
Giant Swing (15/15)
Shield Bash (10/15)

My gear is my biggest issue right now. For armor I have a plate helm, dauntless breastplate, reinforced kite shield, hammered scale boots, ancient scale gauntlets, and hammered scale greaves. I am always forced to use protective stance (15/15) because otherwise I take too much damage too quickly due to my low armor stats.

For my weapon I have an ancient short sword. I kill too slowly, in my opinion, with this weapon. I currently run a rogue that kills twice at fast and is 12 levels below my warrior.

I currently only have 11k in gold and don't plan on buying or using plat. My question is, what weapon/gear should I go for right now that would help significantly increase my dps and therefore speed up my leveling process (took me nearly 10-15 minutes to kill Ducaris the 6 star level 30 with the help of a druid keeping me healed), and also what armor should I go for (or should i just stick to the quest line and save money for warden)?

Thanks for any help. My warrior is on Lugh.
Btw your skills are not good. Use max pummel and try get shatter skill. Max them both to max, because they deal a lot of damage.