Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tank Build

I do not currantly have the warden weapon. I have been one dragon frag away for a long while. i reset my stats with a blunt weapon (Not max ability level) and now I am stuck with it. Its not that bad lol. with or without the warden weapon, 5 strength is not so bad as long as your past level 65

As long as you can tank with those stats, dumping points into strength doesnt even matter since The highest level boss is level 100. If you can tank it, you don't really need to improve vitality lol. Of course a new update will come, and you will need to continue building on your health :)
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

The comments are 8 years old. Are they still relavent?
We try to avoid necroposting here.

As for your comment...I’d say some of it is still relevant, but I’d advise against worrying about tanking as a lower level. Get enough points in meditate and bandage wounds to keep up your energy and health between mobs, maybe a few points in Protective Stance, or else Frenzy, then the rest in damage skills for faster mob kills...Pummel is good, Giant Swing or Double Attack is decent, Rupture is nice if you decide to go with a hammer or axe build.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Ok thanks. Necroposting?
Whoops, I meant to elaborate on that, but got distracted by your question :P

Necroposting is a term for making new posts on threads that are (generally) over a year old. The idea is that such an old thread is likely to be outdated, and thus bringing it back up could cause confusion to newer players who may not notice thed ate. For example, if someone were to start reading this post from the beginning, they would be a bit confused about the whole “highest level boss is 100” thing.

The term necropost essentially means bringing posts back from the dead ;)

Usually the mods lock necroposts right away, so that more people don’t jump in and start commenting on the ancient posts.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I like to think myself as a dpstank i do damge and yes i can tank stonevale bosses my stats r:

Strength- 100
Dextirity- 60
Focus- 60
Vitality- 215

Please let me know if u would lrefer me to change a couple to stats to vitality
I would say your a mixed warrior, not specificaly a tank or dps warrrior. Looking at your stats, i would say you should either take a side and specialize or keep enough stat points in vitality to tank falgren and then dumping the points into strength.

Take a look at your currant stats and compare them to my old stats. The only improvement on tanking for you opposed to me is the extra 5 vitality and 10 dex.
Very much a hybrid build. Max str at 300. Rest in vit. Get dex from gear. Good to go.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

This is a necro post BTW. Old discussion.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger