Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Leveling as warrior with mage

Hello Community,

I have the following question:

I will Level together with a mage friend. What shall i skill and how shall i set my stats if i wanna go tanky and Make also nice damage?

I red the proposed guides but they all disagree with Hybrid Builds. ..

... I am also Thinking about choosing a Rouge, since he is also able to Tank and Deal Huge damage. What do u recommend? Thanks for Your answers

Re: Leveling as warrior with mage

I dual train my warrior and ranger. This will work best for 120+ if the ranger has at least a 700 light heal to keep the warrior alive. I prefer using my ranger to heal instead of a druid because a ranger can also deal a lot of damage in between heals. A rogue and druid team is also good(druid because an average ranger wont be able to keep a rogue alive over level 120). Just make sure you think about what characters will be best for leveling in the far future so you don't have to make changes.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Re: Leveling as warrior with mage

Best training partner for a warrior is a druid mage is good dps for warrior too

But any druid around 20 lvl below you will keep you alive for a kill , having a druid and warrior will make easy for you to build a training party or to dual solo .

But usually when you dual log you make 1 char out 2 chars they got complete each other as 1 .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.