Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ideas on faster hitting warrior

In simple......we can't compete with the OP rangers and obviously rogues ( and these classes always comment....your supposed to be slow with heavy armour and wielding sword )

But my idea is...... We should be able to drop our armour and that would give us more speed !!!

that makes us lighter and more agile......and there shouldn't be any complaints from other classes cause we damaged easier :D

Kinda makes sense......and that's wat alot of warriors did in celtic times

Re: Ideas on faster hitting warrior

If you want to be agile and have low armour with high damage just be a rogue? I like being able to take a few hits even when I'm dps
Its warrior forum.....warrior talk......not the right place to just to say make a rogue :roll: ( yeah we kinda know that )

Its not beneficial input to us warrior based players

Well good thing I'm a warrior and don't even have a rogue alt, find them way too squishy, was just getting my view across as the armour aspect of a warrior Is a key characteristic of a warrior!:)
185+ Warrior
80 Mage
74 Rogue
57 Druid (yeah he sucks)
103 Ranger (Arawn)
Server: Morrigan
Share Victory. Share Defeat.

Well good thing I'm a warrior and don't even have a rogue alt, find them way too squishy, was just getting my view across as the armour aspect of a warrior Is a key characteristic of a warrior!:)
Very low rogue alt*
185+ Warrior
80 Mage
74 Rogue
57 Druid (yeah he sucks)
103 Ranger (Arawn)

But warriors need enhancing bigtime.......at this moment in time we are under developed as a class now

So this should be a an easy game mechanic to put in as the game develops.

Its like carrying a bag or potatoes on your back at the moment

But warriors need enhancing bigtime.......at this moment in time we are under developed as a class now

So this should be a an easy game mechanic to put in as the game develops.

Its like carrying a bag or potatoes on your back at the moment
Well I'm a tank at the moment, so I can't complain about the 'bag of potatoes' guess it just blocks a few extra hits, but when I am dps I find that I do quite a nice ammount of damage.
185+ Warrior
80 Mage
74 Rogue
57 Druid (yeah he sucks)
103 Ranger (Arawn)

I can see that you both got your forum personality heads on ( so you given your great ideas ) they were great :D

I dont wanna put on any radient on.......its to mythilogical to far fetched......wats next space suits

I myself could fight faster with no armour....bare chested raw warrior no wat im sayin...lets get bak to a bit of reality

Bak to the topic

I can see that you both got your forum personality heads on ( so you given your great ideas ) they were great :D

I dont wanna put on any radient on.......its to mythilogical to far fetched......wats next space suits

I myself could fight faster with no armour....bare chested raw warrior no wat im sayin...lets get bak to a bit of reality

Bak to the topic
You got love lvl 90 warrios saying they are good lol, well laws thats the problem here ppl who barely play the game open their mouth to much , They dont compete for kill they are not in the high end of the game. , But is sad really that a warrior under lvl 90 is telling a lvl 146 he got be a tank.

That is not a dps warrior on this game you will never win agains a pure dps rogue or range .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.